file Cause and Effect - 08

11 Dec 2011 17:31 - 11 Dec 2011 17:49 #18054 by Xaddam
Cause and Effect - 08 was created by Xaddam
Soup!

Here is our eight episode! We talk about how Mind Rape is used and a few examples of decks which plays them. We also have our deck clinic. We got a lot of decks and it was really hard to chose which to work with, but eventually we chose one of Janne "Lönkka" Lönnqvist's decks.

Pascal's challenge for a Count Germaine deck is still on! You can send your Count Germaine-deck to .

Part 1:

Part 2:

Enjoy!

Result of the deck clinic

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro
Last edit: 11 Dec 2011 17:49 by Xaddam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, KevinM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Dec 2011 17:47 - 11 Dec 2011 18:16 #18055 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 08
Could you post Lönkka's deck (your version) on our own deck clinic, please?

Thanks for turning Sunday afternoon into a most sacred ritual of deck construction and brainstorming.

Tiago

EDIT: didn't see the deck there at first
Last edit: 11 Dec 2011 18:16 by Brum.

More
11 Dec 2011 17:52 - 11 Dec 2011 17:52 #18057 by Xaddam
Replied by Xaddam on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 08
I'm just leaving for a while. I don't like posting a deck thread without some background or thoughts attached, which I unfortunately don't have time to do right now. Sorry!

I added the deck to the OP and you're free to post the deck yourself if you want to start the discussion. :D

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro
Last edit: 11 Dec 2011 17:52 by Xaddam.

More
14 Dec 2011 11:57 #18370 by extrala
Replied by extrala on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 08
Not regarding the deck clinic in particular, I received a suggestion (as comment on my blog about the decklists you discuss/show during a particular webcast.

Would it be possible to link the decklists (either to Lasombra's TWD or the Secrect Library) along with your links to the videos here on VEKN.net? This would allow the audience to look at the decklists without having to set the videos to the full screen resolution and let's them look at the decklists when you're showing individual cards and stuff.

Maybe not doable, but still .. another blog reader even asked for a (written) transcript of the show, because he has (in general) understanding spoken English. I tested the subtitle feature YouTube/Google provides, but the results are beyond horrible.

More
14 Dec 2011 16:41 #18399 by Forhead
Replied by Forhead on topic Re: Cause and Effect - 08
We could start posting links or the decklists we discuss here on the forum, that's no problem. But starting subtitling/transcribing. That's a whole other matter. I don't have that time for that, unfortunaley, and I think that's true for Adam and Anders as well.

If someone wants to subtitle/transcribe the show that be great. We could just add it through youtube subtitle option. So, that's that unfortunaley.

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds