file Cause and Effect - Ideas for next season

21 Dec 2011 16:16 #19012 by KevinM

Podcast formats will be an excellent choice, though I doubt anyone would watch the video on an iPod/iPhone.

I will soon have an iPhone, and these might be the ONLY movies that I'm going to try to keep on my phone, since I can then play it for the guy that I just ousted. :)

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forhead

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2011 03:24 - 22 Dec 2011 10:13 #19049 by koko Loco
Great job guys, thank you for the persistence and effort you both do with the podcast, I enjoy it greatly. ;)

The in-depth discussion is interesting and I think it would be a shame to see it become shorter.

Keep up the great work :)
Last edit: 22 Dec 2011 10:13 by koko Loco.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xaddam

More
24 Dec 2011 13:37 #19247 by agzocgud
Thanks for a great season.

1. Focus on non-tier-1 decks.

2. Skip the basics. Your audience knows what a mind rape does.

3. divide the episodes into shorter parts. example: 1. intro/follow up 2. osebo in general 3. discussion about some cards for example Massassi 4. analysis of some osebo decks 5. how to be sucessfull with osebo 6. wrap-up

Overkill is highly underrated. You know, like in computor games and such.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xaddam

More
29 Dec 2011 16:53 #19523 by wastaz

Also, maybe a bit on bad clans as well, why they are underachieving and potential strengths (and which ones do you like yourselves).

This would be awesome.

Also, after the draft yesterday I'm even more anxious for an episode on the anarchs than before. :)

It would also be nice to get a meta-discussion. For example, if you're in a bleed-heavy meta, how do you survive? If everyone votes, should you start playing stealth+bleed? What are the best tools for surviving a meta where everyone plays combat (apart from packing a two-digit number of majesties)?

What are some interesting use of the scarce clans? Is it possible to do good decks based on them or are they doomed as support roles? If the later, what good support roles can they provide apart from the ever-present addition of le dinh tho to any nec-deck? Are there any common overlooked vampires hiding in our closets? :)

More
29 Dec 2011 17:22 #19530 by Beldar
The transcript of the conversation for those who do not understand spoken english but can read it or use a translator.

More
29 Dec 2011 19:07 #19536 by porphyrion

3. divide the episodes into shorter parts. example: 1. intro/follow up 2. osebo in general 3. discussion about some cards for example Massassi 4. analysis of some osebo decks 5. how to be sucessfull with osebo 6. wrap-up

i fully agree.
a clear index at the start of the show of exactly what is in the show at what time would help a lot to make your show even better imo!!! i don't mind the long discussions or even the obligatory 'how was your vtes-week?', it's part of the show.

also, maybe a feature in which you revisit some old jyhad or pre-millennium vampires that got a second life through new expansions (leandro, ian forestal, ...). a tendency exists to overuse or discuss the later groupings. -- ozmo, where is he now? ;-)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds