file Cause and Effect - S2E01

10 Jan 2012 21:20 #20535 by Forhead
The first episode for the second season is now done. The count Germaine challange that Pascal issued is due January 15th. This episode were dedicated to True Brujah. In the first part we talk about two different decks based around True Brujah/Temporis. In the second episode we theorize about diffrent True Brujahs and some of the stronger Temporis cards. Thank you all for all the imput we gotten so far.

Hungarian National Championship
Nagymaros, Hungary, November 27, 2010, 40 Players, 3R + F
Deck Name: True Power
Created By: Botos Peter
Warning: Spoiler!

Asian Continental Qualifier, November 21st 2010, Stephen Sing: “Magical History”
Warning: Spoiler!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2012 11:27 #20684 by wastaz
Replied by wastaz on topic Re: Cause and Effect - S2E01
Trujah yay!

I do find it a bit sad though that it seems hard to play the trujah without summon history. Any suggestions on possibilities for how to survive without summon histories while playing trujah?

More
12 Jan 2012 11:55 #20692 by Xaddam
Replied by Xaddam on topic Re: Cause and Effect - S2E01
Multi-rush with Krassimir!

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro

More
12 Jan 2012 12:06 #20694 by Forhead
The Krassimir/Ian Forestal deck mentioned during the show have survivablity and don't play summon history. That might be an option. The AUS/FOR is probably playable without summon history, though you have to dubble up on the bleed gear.

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

More
12 Jan 2012 12:57 #20701 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: Cause and Effect - S2E01
Nice job. I think it was the best episode so far. Majority of my issues concerning 1st season were covered:
1.The lenght seem just fine
2.Topics were more concrete. One think at the time
3. Sound quality was better (still could use little improvement, but it's ok, contrary to last year).
4. and I love the topic, cause I'm just trying a lot of different temporis ideas
If I miss something it is probably few words about Rewind Time, which is one of the most interesting cards for temporis.

I do find it a bit sad though that it seems hard to play the trujah without summon history

that's because it's really cool to play with. On the other hand PRE TEM tap & bleed deck would be probably better without it

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds