file Cause and Effect - S02E05

14 Feb 2012 23:14 - 14 Feb 2012 23:17 #23014 by Forhead
Greetings!

Here's the latest episode of Cause and Effect. This episode we had Hugh Angseesing as a special guest. We talk about the cryptic mission deck archetype and his work as Playtest Coordinator. Next episode will air Sunday 19th of February at 20:00 CET on www.justin.tv/causeampersandeffect . Send your comments and/or ideas to .

Part 1:

Part 2:

Warning: Spoiler!

Warning: Spoiler!

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark
Last edit: 14 Feb 2012 23:17 by Forhead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2012 14:32 #23199 by Lönkka
A fun episode -good job guys!

I noticed that when he is speaking Isak's voice often bleeds from somewhere producing an audible and kinda weird echo.

Perhaps someone's headphones are bleeding a bit or something...
I gather no one was in the same room when the episede was aired, right?

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forhead

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
15 Feb 2012 14:44 #23200 by Forhead
I'm glad that you liked it!

The echo acctually do come from the fact that Adam and I are in the same room. Adam's taking a course at Gothenburg Univeristy and therefore stays at my place for some months. So the next 15 weeks or so we will be airing from the same room.

The basic idea is that me and Adam try to speak with a softer voice, but I get really exited and raise me voice. I'll try to not get as excited. Anyways we sit a diffrent ends of the room so hopefully this won't turn into a problem that's annoying. How distraction was the echo?

More
15 Feb 2012 16:58 #23206 by Lönkka

The echo acctually do come from the fact that Adam and I are in the same room. Adam's taking a course at Gothenburg Univeristy and therefore stays at my place for some months. So the next 15 weeks or so we will be airing from the same room.

Ah, OK.
I kinda thought that he had actually moved to Göteborg permanently and it seemed odd if he was living with his brother instead of getting his own place so I assumed he was bunking and broadcasting from elsewhere...

Based on the picture footage which I only viewed very very occasionally (I listen it while working you see), I couldn't tell that you were in the same room. That kinda explains the occasional background discussions in the hushed voices then.

The basic idea is that me and Adam try to speak with a softer voice, but I get really exited and raise me voice. I'll try to not get as excited. Anyways we sit a diffrent ends of the room so hopefully this won't turn into a problem that's annoying. How distraction was the echo?

Not a big one but it was indeed noticeable.

To avoid excitement you should take a cold shower :lol:

Hey, I thought that overall the audio was noticeably better this time. Perhaps with the previous episode as well.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
15 Feb 2012 22:09 #23270 by Squidalot
maybe it was the awesome RP that was used ;)

More
16 Feb 2012 23:28 #23351 by Forhead
Most certainly was!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds