file Cause and Effect - S02E08

06 Mar 2012 21:37 #25069 by Forhead
Greetings!

The eigth episode is now done and uploaded to youtube. This time we touched on action effciency and deck optimiztion connected to this.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Warning: Spoiler!

Warning: Spoiler!

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Mar 2012 04:01 #25363 by CryWolf
Great webcast! I thoroughly enjoyed this one since it dealt more with concepts than with actual decks/cards.

One thing that struck me was the assumption that a hunt is the worst action to take in the game. I addition, (I think) Isak said:

Blood management issues [are] best solved in the Master phase.

You guys did say that the assumption about hunting is a broad one that may have exceptions. One exception I would offer is Abactor . Granted that you had the means to survive/skip the ensuing blood hunt (having vote superiority, Ariadne , Theo Bell + prince, Archon , etc.), I think it's a good example of a hunt that pays for itself. Not so much for Hungry Coyote , unless, I guess it's done with a horde of Hermanas.

I look forward to more principle/strategy-based discussions.

Again, kudos for the excellent work!

More
09 Mar 2012 04:24 #25365 by Klaital
Isak, were you in ropecon last year or the year before that with euro brujah? Your face looks somewhat familiar, I think I was your prey in one table with my DoC breed boon, where my Member of Entourages totally stopped you.

More
09 Mar 2012 07:43 #25373 by Lönkka
Isak and Adam have been in the last, like, three Ropecons.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
09 Mar 2012 09:46 #25390 by Forhead
@Crywolf: I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed the show, we were very uncertain on how you guys would recive that kind of topic.

About the hunt action. We've strictly talking about the basic hunt. Abactor is great - a super powerful card. Hungry coyote not so much, though hunting get twice as strong - it's not strong enough in my opion.

@Klaital: I've been to Ropecon for three years straight. But I've never played eurobrujah in a tournament.

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

More
09 Mar 2012 21:02 #25456 by Klaital
Ah well it was someone else, but hopefully will see you in ropecon this year. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forhead

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds