file Cause and Effect - Interview with Johannes concerning the VEKN

17 Mar 2012 17:07 #26055 by Surreal

Thank you for the episode and Johannes for interview. I am really fan of the show. Have you considered making Cause & Effect more like "official" podcast of Vekn and Vtes community? Now shows are bid hidden in this forum when they could be shown more visible in the main page. There could be more interviews with IC members, NCs and tournament winners etc. Anyway keep up the good work.

I think the idea of an official podcast is great, but I don't think the Brothers should do it.
I would like to keep them disconnected from any official capacity and I think they would do a better job by being completely free of any connection to VEKN.
Press media and government should be separated and independent.

But the official podcast with news and interviews made by VEKN is an awesome idea, should there be any volunteers to coordinate with the Marketing Director.

I was trying to use word "official" very loosely and relaxed way. The show is great for getting players more involved of game and about what is happening in tournaments. That ties player base more together. And that is reason why I would like to see more visibility for the show.

There could be also special short episode once per month about "What is happening in Vekn" like what they are trying to work for now and how things are going etc.

I would like to see some short interviews like "Vtes in Australia" sometimes with different NCs to know how Vtes is doing other places of the world.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2012 20:56 #26075 by johannes

Thank you for the episode and Johannes for interview. I am really fan of the show. Have you considered making Cause & Effect more like "official" podcast of Vekn and Vtes community? Now shows are bid hidden in this forum when they could be shown more visible in the main page. There could be more interviews with IC members, NCs and tournament winners etc. Anyway keep up the good work.

Funny that you say that, I have asked them if we could out their video blog on the site here right before the interview. It is going to have its own category under resources in one or two days.

More
18 Mar 2012 16:54 - 18 Mar 2012 16:54 #26135 by jhattara
"Cause & Effect - V:TES Webcast" is now linked in the Resources section www.vekn.net/index.php/cause-and-effect

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!
Last edit: 18 Mar 2012 16:54 by jhattara.
The following user(s) said Thank You: er-principe, Forhead, BenPeal

More
18 Mar 2012 18:25 #26140 by Forhead
It's a great honour to be included on the vekn website. And serving as a independent channel that analyzes the tournament scene and high level play/vtes theory is truly great! Making C&E also include some more "journalistic" elements seems (checking the response) as a good idea. But as has been pointed out. It is very important that we stay neutral and only try to adhere only facts. Anyways, that's what I think.

@Jhattara: Is i possible to get tha youtube feed on the subpage rather then just the latest episode?

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

More
18 Mar 2012 18:43 #26142 by jhattara

@Jhattara: Is i possible to get tha youtube feed on the subpage rather then just the latest episode?

It has the entire feed, but due to YouTube's available embed features the other videos come accessible only after clicking on the rightmost button on the bottom right part of the embedding (rectangular grey). If any person finds a way to embed a YouTube channel so that it would be more apparent that it includes more than one video, please let me know.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
18 Mar 2012 19:22 #26146 by Forhead
Thank you. My technical knowledge is very limited.

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds