file Cause and Effect - S03E01

18 Apr 2012 15:10 #28129 by Forhead
Greetings!

We're back with a third season. This time we talked about The Death Star and and a little bit on how we had it during the Swedish ECQ.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Warning: Spoiler!

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2012 22:28 #28145 by KevinM
Matt Morgan was the original creator of the Death Star deck. He won with it on Day1.

Kevin Mergen took the deck, gave it to Ben Peal for Day2, and Ben changed two cards and won with it on Day2.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
18 Apr 2012 23:10 #28148 by vtesocrates
Thanks for the interest in the deck. The reason I made it an Assamite deck is because I was trying like hell to win a tournament with Assamites. I tried combat, bleeding, blocking...a lot. They are a tough clan to win with. Before Twilight Rebellion the thought of winning a major tournament with an anarch Assamite vote deck would have been quite hilarious. Anyway, I think it might have been Ben Peal that originally planted the seed in my mind for the deck. I played around with it a lot. I found it strong, but not reliable. Johannes Walch helped me trim the decklist down to make it more consistent. What finally really made the deck click was putting in Embraces. I had originally been using only Web of Knives Recruits, but Embrace is just such a strong card. It's really necessary to get the critical mass of minions.

The analysis given in the podcast is pretty good, but I'd like to add that the untaps from Firebrand and CrimthInc synergize really well with Revolutionary Council.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forhead, Xaddam

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds