file Archetypes?

07 May 2012 09:32 #29570 by Reyda
Replied by Reyda on topic Re: Archetypes?
nice post.

Let's make good archetypes that people want to play :)

Autocrat - Control-freak. -> when announcing an action, declare how many modifiers you are going to play. If the action succeeds and you played exactly that number of modifiers, this vampire gains 2 blood when the action ends.

Autist - One who buries their secrets. -> tap this card when playing an undirected action : younger minions without auspex get -1 intercept this action.

Barbarian - Civilization is the crutch of the weak. -> when a younger vampire or ally leaves the ready region, tap this card to gain 2 blood.

Bon Vivant - Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die. -> whenever this vampire gains one or more blood, tap this card to gain 2 blood.

Confidant - A good listener and keeper of secrets. -> when a methuselah discards a card and you have a copy of this card in your ash heap, you can put it on this vampire. He can remove this card from the game to play it.

Conformist - You would rather follow a powerful figure than lead. -> Once each turn, immediately after an older vampire played an action, this vampire can take the same action without playing a card.

Critic - You find imperfections in everything. -> tap this card to give -1 intercept to a blocking minion during any action.

Defender - You stand guard over that for which you care . -> This vampire can burn one blood and tap this card to get +1 intercept against a D action against you or something you control. If the block is succesful, untap this vampire at the end of the action.

Fanatic - One cause, full support for it. -> This vampire can tap this card and burn 2X blood for +X bleed.

More later maybe :)

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2012 12:24 #29588 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Archetypes?
in vtm, some of my favorite characters (normally malks) had visionary and deviant as nature/demeanor and i've always wondered what visionary would be as a card. the definition i remember was "theres something beyond all this" and i have no idea what that would be as a card. something clever or unexpected perhaps?

More
07 May 2012 13:37 #29606 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Archetypes?
Nice work Reyda! Just about everyone of those ideas are interesting. At least in concept, not sure about exact power level. Some of them even very interesting, IMO.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds