file First sweep with Anarchs Unbound-deck in Stockholm!

10 Feb 2016 14:59 #75392 by Michał
Deck looks nice, but can you give some hints how to play it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Feb 2016 10:14 #75400 by Kimpan
Sure, it's a mix of tap n bleed and bruise n bleed.
First of you need a brother with sup SAN, if you dont get one it should be ok, with effective management and newblood you should get one as your second.
The very most important thing is getting to become anarch so you can fieldtrain sup sang to the other Brothers. Using hivemind and unhowlsome bond to get more Brothers up.
After that thous cards become untaps and blood management.
If you are lucky you should have codex and Heidelberg castle out in midgame and then you can put the pressure on.

:garg: :VIS: :PRE: :for: :flight:
National Coordinator of Sweden
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michał

More
11 Feb 2016 14:19 #75405 by Michał
Thank you!

Wouldn't Dust Up be better than Lam Into? You don't have to wait for the replacement until after combat and all Brothers except of New Blood do have Potence (but it doesn't matter as he has no Fortitude as well).

Anarch Converts would obviously be good, not only for making vampires anarchs, but also for taking more vampires out of your crypt. You could replace Effective Managements with something more useful then (maybe Vessels for making more pool?).

Sorry if I'm terribly wrong - I've never played a Blood Brothers deck or against one.

More
11 Feb 2016 21:47 #75408 by Kimpan
When I played Lam Into it was at fort every time. I have it for the maneuver and if I do not need it I can use it on pot, the flexibility with both fort and pot is why I play it.
Why I do not play with Anarch converts. When you play BB you like to have as many vampires as you can in the crypt to be able to get the most out of Unwholesome bond, that is your only pool gain. You don´t have the blood to use blood dolls/vessel because you will use every drop you have for bleeds and untaps.

More
12 Feb 2016 08:23 #75412 by BobbyDoc
Nice!
although its obviously works I would suggest some minor tweaks:

Since SAN is important I would swap one Terry for one Jerry.
With no easy poolgain (the actions could be blocked), I would remove some cards that cost pool:
Magnum, KRCG, Laptop, Sport Bike ->
Walking Stick ("easier" to use with disarm compared to Magnum), Protection Racket, Camera Phone (no synergy w Codex but should be ok), Taste of Vitae (additional minor synergy w Slake the Thirst)

Cheers
Robert

More
12 Feb 2016 15:39 #75414 by Kimpan
You have a good point with Terry and Jerry.
I was thinking of switching the KRCG for a channel 10, it feels hard to remove the little defens the deck have but I get your Point. Walking sticks are very handy.
I think I will make some tweaks to it and see how it goes.

Thanks for the tips.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds