file New blog: Bindusara’s Jyhad Diary

23 Jan 2019 22:41 - 27 Jan 2019 07:33 #93116 by Disco_Stu
Hi fellow Methuselahs,

I’m pleased to announce the launch of a new blog devoted to Vampire: the Eternal Struggle.

Bindusara’s Jyhad Diary (Bindusara.home.blog) collects interviews from the creators, artists, authors and most of all players who’ve made this game what it is. It’s an oral history of Vampire, in a way, reflecting on how it has come to be, how we approach it and what it means to us.

I’m adding at least a couple of interviews each week at the moment, and I think you’ll be stoked to see who I’ve got featured in February. Check out the blog and let me know what you think. And, if you would like to be interviewed, don’t hesitate to make contact!

Cheers

Disco Stu (now aka. Bindusara)
Last edit: 27 Jan 2019 07:33 by Disco_Stu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LivesByProxy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2019 11:17 #93119 by bodkan
This looks great. I became interested in VTES only very recently, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading the interviews and learning about the game's history from the viewpoint of the players themselves. Can't wait to read more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Disco_Stu

More
25 Jan 2019 02:42 #93124 by Disco_Stu
Thanks! I think you’ll really enjoy some of the interviews coming up.

I’ve been fortunate to get a combination of both new and old players, as well as some folk who bounced off the game pretty early, as it means I’ve been able to sketch out a broader story of the game and how people’s approach to it has changed. Drop me a line if you’d like to add your own perspective to the mix ;-)

More
25 Jan 2019 10:07 #93125 by Lönkka
I enjoyed the interviews you've so far published. Good stuff!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds