file Hukros

24 Mar 2012 16:39 #26537 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Hukros
It's interesting, because his special is very good for his supposed role (killing people), but the discipline selection and the large size are so bad that it make it very difficult to use. He have two out of clan at superior with one clan discipline either missing or inferior, and to be honest heving both protean and vissicitude is overkill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2012 21:19 #26548 by Wedge
Replied by Wedge on topic Re: Hukros
It seems to me that his discipline spread is what makes him interesting.

That he has no title means he can be anarch, which gives him access to a combination cards that few(no?) vampires can play.

crimethink multiact
keystone kine blood gain/ally burn (prey)
shattering 2dmg
worlds canvas 4blood loss (titled)
hell for leather
smash and grab 2dmg(ally)
skulduggery

Abombwe gives...

predator's transformation
taking the skin minion

most of these cards should be limited in the deck and stored on Hukros for the right time

I don't think its good, but its something

More
25 Mar 2012 18:28 #26604 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Hukros
i don't think he's good but he is interesting. any combat monster who bites the dust to ivory bow without horrid form isn't a good 10 cap combat monster. if he had prevent, or a special that prevented, he'd see more play. as it stands, i think his hide-a-card is just there for glancing blow :lol:

More
25 Mar 2012 21:53 - 25 Mar 2012 21:54 #26611 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: Hukros
I have been thinking about the anarch angle. I've also thought about the stealth bleed idea. Glancing blow I did not think of :lol: But in the end I always end up back at Azel's question.....

... and then you get back to asking why you paid 10 pool for all that.

Its too bad, the art work is nice and the special is good. I will still make a deck, maybe I will stumble on something that works that has gone unnoticed. If nothing else it will be fun!
Last edit: 25 Mar 2012 21:54 by TorranceCircle.

More
26 Mar 2012 04:36 #26614 by Chaitan
Replied by Chaitan on topic Re: Hukros
His special begs for multiacting.

Enkil Cog+Homunculus, Helicopter and Mylan may help out in that area.

More
26 Mar 2012 05:59 #26615 by Haze
Replied by Haze on topic Re: Hukros

i don't think he's good but he is interesting. any combat monster who bites the dust to ivory bow without horrid form isn't a good 10 cap combat monster. if he had prevent, or a special that prevented, he'd see more play. as it stands, i think his hide-a-card is just there for glancing blow :lol:

actually, Glancing Blow might be perfect for him! his special completely nullifies the "do not replace" clause haha

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds