file Which clan has the best set of vampires within one group?

09 Dec 2012 21:05 #42615 by Haze
G4 Imbued

G2 Ahrimanes has proven to be very solid over the years.

but the grand prize would obviously go to G2 Pander.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2012 21:32 - 09 Dec 2012 21:33 #42622 by Reyda

G4 Imbued

G2 Ahrimanes has proven to be very solid over the years.

It's funny because I really think that with the advent of animalism combat, the grouping 4 is waaaay better in terms pure damage dealing. No, Muricia does not have a manoeuver, but when you play aid from bats & swiftnesses, do you really care ? ;)

As for the Pander, I think the most recent have horrible flaws just to prevent them from being as strong as their GR2 counterpart -to not repeat the mistake, in a way.

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
Last edit: 09 Dec 2012 21:33 by Reyda.

More
09 Dec 2012 21:43 #42623 by Kiddo
I agree on the Ahrimanes issue. I'd go as far and say that g2 Ahrimanes aren't very good at all - one awesome star vampire and one decent (Siamese sooo misses ANI, if she had sup ani instead of pre, she'd be golden) backed up by a bunch of rather lacking midcaps.

g4-5, when concentrated on ANI+SPI is way superior, purely they do the same job with much smaller crypt (if you drop that Gentha Shale stinker).

More
09 Dec 2012 22:51 #42626 by Klaital

Carna toolbox g3 even better then the !Tremere ;-)

Anastasz Di Zagreb
Ardan Lane
Virstania, The Great mother
Carna
Valois Sang
Cohn Rose

And tons of low-caps with good disciplines.

I think thats pretty terrible imo, most of those guys have only basic dominate, including both of the 8 caps. I like my biggest guys being able to govern down if I am playing dominate, thank you. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pendargon

More
10 Dec 2012 06:42 - 10 Dec 2012 06:43 #42644 by Jussi
Whoa! !Brujahs has been mentioned twice!

I need to add to Reyda's: G2 !Brujahs are ridicilous - you can build a decent CEL/Guns (as Reyda stated), awesome CEL/POT/PRE bruise bleed and with a little creativity, a voter deck.

I also had some silly "power bleed" deck, which utilized Repo Man, Ambulance, WMO and Tangle Attropo's Hand (and Summoning).

Their weaknesses are well known: pool protection sucks, so you'd need that villein + lilith's blessing combo to have any chances with !brujahs.

==

edit: of course, there are good g3 !brujahs, who add to the mix.

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about
Last edit: 10 Dec 2012 06:43 by Jussi.

More
10 Dec 2012 08:12 #42648 by brandonsantacruz
As was mentioned already, G1 Ventrue are still really good. Group 2 adds Ranjan to the mix, which is ok depending on what you are doing, the other vampires in g2 are mostly too big to fit the classic lawfirm, so you get into more of the typical fatty tech at that point.

Group 2 Lasombra are the winner for me. Stealth, +bleed, votes, dominate, and good options for combat. Out of clan presence makes for an interesting twist. Sidekicks are there if you want them in Guido, Talley, or others. All-around fun vampires.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds