file Forgery - when is it usable?

29 Mar 2013 07:31 #46367 by galliard
i just got several forgery from starters. and this card seems so weak to me. Any ideas where it can be useful? in bleed decks computer hacking is much better. in bloat decks social charm works much better

when i need blood, i hunt. when i need blood but need to bleed all time i use capitalist or life in the city
why making such useless card? I can imagine it giving 2 blood after succesfull bleed. Would not be OP but pretty strong and could work in many bruise and bleed decks (or straight bleed)

I am wondering. What could be done to improve it but not make strong (cuz its disciplineless afterall). And what to do to make it official.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2013 08:25 #46369 by kombainas
Perhaps it could go with Nosferatu bleeding decks with Blood Dolls/Vessels as they can bleed at stealth ez, but have no bounce to watch after their own pool.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
29 Mar 2013 08:32 #46371 by galliard
perhaps in this case Computer Hacking wins too, hands down. Like i said: LitC and Capitalist are superior blood gainers

More
29 Mar 2013 08:45 #46373 by kombainas
Another thing springing to mind is when using +2 bleed modifiers such as Iron Glare, running low on blood and trying to keep outside Archon Range.

Heck, I even have such issue in my Hektor based deck which constantly faces lack of blood even with Perfectionist and the like due to multiacting and paying blood in combat to prevent damage and Eternal Vigilance to untap...

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
29 Mar 2013 10:49 #46376 by Reyda
I have used forgery in the past for blood management. It was a blood brothers bruise & bleed deck where each point of blood is precious. It was quite effective. Not super effective, but did its job ;)

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
29 Mar 2013 14:02 #46380 by Molloy
I use some Forgery and Threats in my Homunculus Madness Network deck because of the blood cost of the Homunculus untap.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds