question-circle VtES in Portland, OR

29 Sep 2012 19:06 #38043 by grogboxer
Replied by grogboxer on topic Re: VtES in Portland, OR
Unfortunately, this game didn't happen since it would only have been 3 of us. If you're in Portland/nearby area, we're actively seeking people to get a group going! My preference is to play somewhere in PDX, like Red Castle or Portal Games or something. I agree, we need a Prince or at least some semblance of organization.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2012 20:04 #38045 by brandonsantacruz

Unfortunately, this game didn't happen since it would only have been 3 of us. If you're in Portland/nearby area, we're actively seeking people to get a group going! My preference is to play somewhere in PDX, like Red Castle or Portal Games or something. I agree, we need a Prince or at least some semblance of organization.

I've learned that the worst outcome is a failed event, casual or otherwise. Even if there are only three, it is still possible to play VTES. What's more, it is encouraging to people who might have not been able to make it and not as discouraging to those that were able to make it. Why make time for a game that likely won't happen? You can always play something else if you dislike 3 player vtes.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
02 Nov 2012 14:55 #40293 by edrazeeba
Replied by edrazeeba on topic Re: VtES in Portland, OR
Hey guys, I live in Portland too. If you need an extra player, let me know. Guardian Games in SE has beer and pizza nights on Thursdays so I recommend them as a good place to host games.

More
06 Nov 2012 02:55 - 06 Nov 2012 02:56 #40451 by grogboxer
Replied by grogboxer on topic Re: VtES in Portland, OR
Oh, cool! I just saw this post. I don't think there's much of a VTES group in Portland, at least not as far as I know, so the more the merrier. I'll PM you.
Last edit: 06 Nov 2012 02:56 by grogboxer.

More
08 Feb 2013 19:55 #45033 by t1mmy
Replied by t1mmy on topic Re: VtES in Portland, OR
It's cool to see so many posts in the Portland thread. :)
Though I do not live in Portland, I've been to Guardian Games a few times (mostly I saw Magic: The Gathering and Pokemon being played).

It's a pretty cool place, though the location seemed a bit sketchy. Probably not so bad of an area ... if you're Brujah or Nosferatu. XD

More
19 Mar 2013 17:49 #46170 by Leijur
Replied by Leijur on topic Re: VtES in Portland, OR
We had a casual game on Saturday 03/16/2013 thank you to those in attendance. It's quite possible I will be hosting another game this Saturday 03/23/13. If you are a local player and would like details send me a private message and I'll try to respond before this weekend. If you are reading this after the above date please feel free to contact me to be added to my email list of players that are interested in casual games or learning the game and I will send you an email when we are arranging dates/times/locations.

-Chris

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds