question-circle VtES in Portland, OR

19 Mar 2013 18:30 #46172 by prunesquallor
Great to hear you're getting some games in Portlandia.

Also don't forget about the upcoming qualifier, April 13th in Tacoma WA.

www.freakdrive.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=470

On Friday the 12th, there will be casual VtES, a Netrunner tournament, and more; then the qualifier is on Saturday. On Sunday we'll move up to a pub in Seattle for another tournament. Welcome to post above to work out any transportation / accomodation details...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2015 01:19 #73163 by Solanio
Replied by Solanio on topic Re: VtES in Portland, OR
Just going to say, I moved up to Portland a few years back and am looking to do some Jyhad/VTES.

In fact, I'll be hosting a game this Sunday. I live nearer to Guardian Games and play Magic there. If anyone's interested, can maybe hook up some weekend day in future.

More
13 Apr 2017 23:59 #81472 by edrazeeba
Replied by edrazeeba on topic VtES in Portland, OR
I'm reviving this thread in the hopes of getting a regular Portland group together.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone in the area who plays and I haven't been very successful recruiting. If you live in the PDX area and are interested in getting a weekly/monthly game going, shoot me a response ITT.

More
17 Jul 2018 20:50 #88936 by Agamemnon
Replied by Agamemnon on topic VtES in Portland, OR
I'm highly interested in re-learning this game and I live in beaverton but drive. I lost much of my collection several years ago, due to circumstance, my own incompetence, and a woman scorned.

I do still have enough though, to cobble a deck or two together..

Hindsight is foresight because we walk in circles

More
20 Jul 2018 01:18 #89087 by edrazeeba
Replied by edrazeeba on topic VtES in Portland, OR
^ Are you Joshua by any chance? If not then you're the 2nd person whose expressed any interest within the last year. If you know one or two more people we'd have enough for a group though I might be able to convince/bribe a coworker for a game. I also drive and my brother lives in the Beav so I'm out there every few weeks or so. Basically I'll go wherever is the most convenient for everybody.

I don't have a crazy huge collection but I'm happy to share what I've got.

Anybody interested please feel free to contact me at

-Ry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agamemnon

More
20 Jul 2018 05:16 #89094 by Agamemnon
Replied by Agamemnon on topic VtES in Portland, OR
Nope, I'm mason like the jar..unfortunately I don't know anyone interested in learning to play at the moment..or any sleeping veterans for that matter.

Hindsight is foresight because we walk in circles

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds