file VTES in Ontario [Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville area]

18 Feb 2013 20:11 #45356 by DeathInABottle
Sounds good. Let's say 6:00 at Snakes and Lattes. We can play a game, get dinner, and then play another. My friend Victor has offered his apartment up in case we can't get a table.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2013 16:42 #45567 by MarcusVitel
I was thinking of setting up a Facebook group, so we can quickly communicate with the GTA/ Southern Ontario players. What do you guys think about that? Are you on FB?

More
28 Feb 2013 19:17 #45568 by Omelet
I'm on facebook... Not sure if that is a better avenue to communicate than VEKN.

I'm thinking of hosting something at my place in midmarch, hopefully we can find enough people to get two tables going.

More
01 Mar 2013 13:31 #45582 by DeathInABottle
I'm on Facebook, so I'll happily join the group. The guy whose apartment we played at a couple of weeks back is also on FB. I can probably swing a trip for mid-March.

More
03 Mar 2013 13:21 - 03 Mar 2013 13:22 #45632 by MarcusVitel
Sounds good. I created

www.facebook.com/groups/VTES.Ontario/

Please join the group and forward the link to others, who might be interested.
Last edit: 03 Mar 2013 13:22 by MarcusVitel.

More
20 Mar 2013 18:43 #46183 by chedcan
I'm not on Facebook to join the group but just to let people know that we still have a semi-active playgroup of a dozen or so in Gatineau, Qc (wich is just right beside Ottawa). If you happen to visit the capital and want to play, drop me an email:
(I'm still VEKN prince of the town after all ;) )

This info might come at a late time but I'm running a small unsanctionned draft event at my house on Friday March 22nd (starting at 8PM). A 3 booster VTES (that's the 1995 base set) standard draft, 2 prelims + Final with 2h time limit. Because we're having old timers and newbies attending, it's been decided that the card text written on the actual card will be in effect. Participation is 15$. No door or winner's prize, just casual fun.

I'll also be in Toronto April 24-27 so if there is something going on during the evening of the 26th I'd like to know and will bring a couple of decks to attend if welcomed. :)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds