file Pay u 4 my Garou ^^

16 Mar 2012 08:49 #25987 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Pay u 4 my Garou ^^
Yeah I would ditch the ashur tablets, you don't really have much anything to get back with them anyway as most of your cards stay in play. Also the claws and flesh of marble could be something the garou can play instead, you want them to do the fighting not your vampires.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Mar 2012 11:40 #26000 by Volpenera
Replied by Volpenera on topic Re: Pay u 4 my Garou ^^
Ok i try tonight the new versione...

Deck Name: Pay u 4 my Garou
Author: Volpenera
Description:

Crypt (Capacity min=2 max=5 avg=3.42; 12 cards)
==================================================

1x Anastasia Grey 3 ani pro Gangrel:1
1x Camille Devereux, The Raven 5 ani FOR PRO Gangrel:1
2x Chandler Hungerford 3 PRO Gangrel:2
1x Giuliano Vincenzi 2 for Gangrel:1
1x Mirembe Kabbada 5 ani PRO SER Gangrel:2
1x Panagos Levidis 3 ani obf Gangrel:2
1x Ramona ADV 4 for pro Gangrel:2
1x Ramona 4 for pro Gangrel:2
1x Ricki Van Demsi 3 for pro Gangrel:1
1x Roman Alexander 4 ani for pro Gangrel:1
1x Vliam Andor 2 ani Gangrel:1

Library (73 cards)
=====================

Master (14 cards)
1x Archon Investigation
1x Charisma
3x Direct Intervention
1x Ecoterrorists
2x Fame
1x Fortschritt Library
4x Information Highway
1x Mob Connections

Event (3 cards)
1x Dragonbound
1x Narrow Minds
1x Unmasking, The

Action (3 cards)
1x Aranthebes, The Immortal
2x Loki's Gift

Political Action (14 cards)
3x Gangrel Justicar
5x Parity Shift
1x Praxis Seizure: Atlanta
1x Praxis Seizure: Barcelona
1x Praxis Seizure: Berlin
1x Praxis Seizure: Boston
1x Praxis Seizure: Chicago
1x Praxis Seizure: Stockholm

Equipment (2 cards)
2x Camera Phone

Ally (7 cards)
1x Carlton Van Wyk (Hunter)
1x Ossian
5x Renegade Garou

Action Modifier (4 cards)
4x Earth Control

Combat (24 cards)
2x Claws of the Dead
6x Dodge
3x Earth Meld
2x Flesh of Marble
3x Form of Mist
4x Target Vitals
4x Weighted Walking Stick

Combo (2 cards)
2x Rapid Change

Created with Secret Library v0.9.3. (Mar 16, 2012 14:38:26)

Giulio De Cicco

Prince of Trento - Italy

More
16 Mar 2012 14:39 - 16 Mar 2012 14:39 #26011 by iditxa
Replied by iditxa on topic Re: Pay u 4 my Garou ^^
Hi, you need more intercept cards, this deck burns a lot of pool and don't have any defense.
i think you can do somo changes:
you can changes 3 information and mob connections to Radios and add 4 vessel
you have a lot of combat carda and a little posibilities to enter combat, only need form of myst and eath meld and some claws and dodges.
this deck works better with 65 cards:D
Last edit: 16 Mar 2012 14:39 by iditxa.

More
17 Mar 2012 00:41 #26030 by Volpenera
Replied by Volpenera on topic Re: Pay u 4 my Garou ^^
But i see that infohig. is very importat 4 try to start with 2 vampirs out. so i can bleed take edge and call justicar gangrel or a praxis.. I must considerate that anyone can discard a political card and block me if i have only one vampire out.

Maybe i can do: -1 mob connection, -1 Fortschritt Library so i go to 71 cards...

Giulio De Cicco

Prince of Trento - Italy

More
17 Mar 2012 21:53 #26079 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Re: Pay u 4 my Garou ^^

But i see that infohig. is very importat 4 try to start with 2 vampirs out. so i can bleed take edge and call justicar gangrel or a praxis.. I must considerate that anyone can discard a political card and block me if i have only one vampire out.

Two people would need to discard PAs to prevent you from passing Gangrel Justicar with only one vampire out. (It's worth a vote, and the guy calling it gets an addiational vote during that referendum.)

For that reason, I suggest dropping the Info Highways, changing at least some of the Praxis Seizures to Gangrel Justicars and/or adding more Justicar votes, and adding some Cryptic Riders.

More
18 Mar 2012 15:08 - 18 Mar 2012 15:13 #26129 by prunesquallor
If there are no other votes at the table, I think you'll do well; but if there are many votes at the table, the deck will fail. I've been trying to think of things that are less risky, but it's not easy.

Aura of Invincibility can help - if you can get your early votes, it will give you some extra votes later in the game and make it hard for anyone to break your lock. But it doesn't help with passing the first vote.

You've got Loki's Gift, which helps; an equipment card that can give a vote is Agate Talisman.

So, what about changes to the crypt?

Gangrel with presence, so that you can use Bewitching Oration etc? There aren't very many of them, and the ones with superior presence are very big and don't have titles.

You could build a deck around Torvus Bloodbeard, he has :OBF: :ANI: (for Animal Magnetism, +3 votes); or there is Randall, who has :AUS: and can use Telepathic Vote Counting. But both of them are Independent, and so can't have Camarilla titles. I believe Mata Hari will not work; she does get some vote cards through :CHI: but she would need to become Camarilla to retain a Prince or Justicar title. You could change to Torvus, Randall or Mata Hari if you were willing to give up Parity Shift, and use Consanguinus Boon and Reckless Agitation instead.

You might consider having one or more of the following Princes from group 1-2 who have Protean, and also use Wider View. That way if your early votes fail, or if the rest of the table builds enough votes to stop you later, you still have some hope. Those princes are Ingrid Rossler, Katarina, Greger Anderssen, and Marcellus. Ingrid is probably best of those (she has :PRO: and a useful special), but Greger is worth considering because he's the smallest - 7 capacity.
Last edit: 18 Mar 2012 15:13 by prunesquallor.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds