file Bilateral Vasectomy

28 Mar 2011 15:12 #2941 by finbury
Replied by finbury on topic Re: Bilateral Vasectomy
You clearly have a pretty strong preference there, and Clockwerx does have its advantages - it's a pretty cool card overall, especially at SAN, and here it lets you move one of your Forged daggers around. Two things, though:

1) Concealed lets you actually get a weapon into play if you can't get an equip action off. While this isn't the kind of deck that 100% needs its weapons in order to function, if you're sitting next to a blocky deck you can bet that they'll try to keep them off the table.

2) It is true that Concealed doesn't help you redistribute Daggers. However, the main reason I can see to redistribute Daggers is to make sure everyone has one. Concealing two more Daggers into play helps with the latter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2011 15:38 #2942 by Dervish
Replied by Dervish on topic Re: Bilateral Vasectomy
Forge's Hammer only affects one of the daggers, which is unfortunate, but it looks like a fun deck.

More evidence that your deck need not be good in order to win:
thelasombra.com/decks/twd.htm#2011tottco
:THA::OBF::OBE::PRO::CHI::ravn:

More
29 Mar 2011 22:06 #3008 by Haze
Replied by Haze on topic Re: Bilateral Vasectomy
in my experience playing with Blood Brothers, Hive Mind is a better card than Unwholesome Bond. much more flexible and reliable. I would swap their ratios.

I second the suggestion of Oppugnant Night. five (optional) rushes in one turn is gold. you don't have much anti-S:CE tech anyway.

1-2 Slake the Thirst would go nicely here. you have a lot of blood gain opportunities, and it even works with Redistribution.

I really like the combo of LI Goggles + Target Vitals + Octopod! the part I don't like is relying on daggers, because you're not making the most of them. no strength modifiers or such, and Forger's Hammer is janky. I predict better results with concealed .44s or desert eagles.

finally, a Blood Brothers deck with 0 Walk of Elvis is like a Dominate deck with 0 conditioning. you always need at least one, it's too good.

More
30 Mar 2011 09:38 #3013 by Blooded Sand

Forge's Hammer only affects one of the daggers, which is unfortunate, but it looks like a fun deck.

If you meant damage wise, true. However you only pay fr the first dagger, the second is free. And that reminds me of what i want to do with Izhim and baals bloody talons again...

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds