file hell for steal

20 Oct 2013 17:03 #55500 by cos
hell for steal was created by cos
I've been playing around with hell for leather and dark steal as a combat oust deck. No idea if it works

library

11 Dark Steel
5 Disarm
11 Immortal Grapple
6 Hell-for-Leather
1 Dragonbound
2 Fame
6 Deflection
4 Sudden Reversal
3 Dreams of the Sphinx
7 Taste of Vitae
6 Govern the Unaligned
3 Villein
3 On the Qui Vive
3 Wake with Evening's Freshness
1 Games of Instinct
2 Bum's Rush
2 Delaying Tactics
2 Harass
3 Rumble
1 Twilight Camp
6 Slam
2 Target Vitals

Crypt:
2 Badr, Shadow of Granada
1 Claudia
3 Appius Claudius Corvus
2 Saul Meira
2 Ermenegildo, The Rake
2 Conrad Adoula

I plan to oust through hell for leather and dragonbound, the governs are there for mainly pool gain and cheap minions.

I plan to stay alive with combat and threat of combat and some standard reaction cards.

would want 3 minions out in the read region, one to rush one build one to react.

standard turn involves rushing a minion and dunking them and then hell for leather.

I haven't tested this yet.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2013 18:17 #55505 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: hell for steal
You really need to organize that deck list, its pretty much impossible to read now with everything jumbled into one without any kind of order. From first glance though there is no need to use that big minions. A crypt of something like this would likely work much better.

2x Andrew Emory
2x Ermenegildo, the Rake
2x Onaedo
2x Otienno
2x Badr, Shadow of Granada
2x Lord Vauxhall

Also Rumble requires sabbat vampire, as does Games of Instinct so if you plan to go anarch, they don't really work.

More
20 Oct 2013 19:01 #55509 by kombainas
Replied by kombainas on topic Re: hell for steal
Agg-poke would eat you alive :D pot-cel, cel guns, any combat with for as well. Oh, a Sniper Rifle blocker as well.

I'd go with ani angle instead of dom (or even both!). Adding intercepty angle and exchanging some (if not all) hand damage for enviromental should free enough card slots for some dodges with in-combat defence being a weak part in this setup. With Drawing out the beast and strong focus on enviromental damage you would at least have answers to cel-guns, sniper rifle and for+something combat and dodges would help against poking without sacrificing much of damage output. Dodges would come instead of some of IGs depending on your metagame combat heaviness.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
20 Oct 2013 19:15 #55510 by Klaital
Arms of the Abyss, Darkness Within, and Shadow Step solve all those problems without needing animalism.

More
21 Oct 2013 06:08 #55523 by kombainas
Replied by kombainas on topic Re: hell for steal
True, somehow missed them :D I'd drop Slams and TV for them, and add a splash of Torn Signposts.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
21 Oct 2013 09:56 #55531 by Klaital
I don't think he really needs signposts, Dark Steel pretty much replaces signpost, and using both is just an overkill.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds