file hell for steal

21 Oct 2013 11:24 #55534 by kombainas
Replied by kombainas on topic Re: hell for steal
Damage-wise this deck is riddled with overkill. I do not believe dealing more than 5 damage in a round gets you anywhere. Dark Steel+Torn Signpost seems for the most efficient damage dealing combo as you transfer the damage towards another round without any card expenditure. TS+Hell, set range, IG. You would deal 10 damage with potential counters being only pressing out (still 5 damage dealt) or preventing damage (limited due to part being enviromental and pressing with IGs until prevention runs out). This seems like a vieble combat package in the end!

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Oct 2013 12:19 #55537 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: hell for steal
I much prefer Arms of the Abyss over IG since this deck has no prevent, dodging would at least let you get away from most hitback.

More
21 Oct 2013 12:41 #55538 by kombainas
Replied by kombainas on topic Re: hell for steal
Agreed, I'd play mixed IGs with Arms of Abyss just to be on a safe side if you encounter a deck with high-damage or aggravated hands.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
05 Nov 2013 17:47 #56289 by cos
Replied by cos on topic Re: hell for steal
I've Been think about what you have all said and I've had a little play with it

v2

3 Rat's Warning
2 Cats' Guidance
6 Deflection
2 on the qui vie

7 Dark Steel
7 Hell-for-Leather
6 Arms of the Abyss
6 Groundfighting
6 Darkness Within
6 Carrion Crows
5 Weighted Walking Stick

6 Govern the Unaligned
10 Deep Song
1 Heart of Nizchetus

4 Sudden Reversal
5 Villein
5 Zillah's Valley
1 Vessel

Crypt:
4 Anarch Convert
1 Conrad Adoula
2 Servius Marius Pustula
1 Batsheva (ADV)
1 Iniko, The Black Lion
1 Humo
1 Nahir
1 Banjoko

I'm still concermed about only one vessel? do I add club illusion/ anarch free press/mob connections/dragon bound, but what do i remove. Do I swap the sticks for target vitals to add compliment the ground fighting. Is there any point to having delaying in instead of more deflection. Other concern is there enough blood management.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds