file Lasombra 4/5 Bruise & Bleed

30 Dec 2013 22:53 #58112 by ReverendRevolver

I really dont wanna relly on obt. I dont want to end up with a b&s kinda deck. I will try to build this deck and test a litlle. tehn I'll bring my impressions!

Honestly, i REALLY get you on this point.

Ive been trying to build Kiasyd bruise n bleed for awhile, but i was gonna rely on obt and myt combat all the way.
If you want to use mostly potence, i respect it, but id build using bigger vamps with fortitude. And thats a differwnt deck. I hate havimg my combat trumped. Let us know how testimg goes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2013 00:54 #58115 by Haze
aggropoke vs big fists, the big fists win that trade. you'll have blood to rescue and they won't. i wouldn't be too scared of it.

i think the media locations are fine. if everybody is playing obfuscate at the table, just discard them. sometimes 1 intercept is all you need to slow someone down at least.

the main things that worry me are having no delaying tactics, and only 2 rush cards. gotta fix those.

More
31 Dec 2013 19:59 #58143 by Klaital

aggropoke vs big fists, the big fists win that trade. you'll have blood to rescue and they won't. i wouldn't be too scared of it.

i think the media locations are fine. if everybody is playing obfuscate at the table, just discard them. sometimes 1 intercept is all you need to slow someone down at least.

the main things that worry me are having no delaying tactics, and only 2 rush cards. gotta fix those.

Except that agg poke almost always comes with fortitude, or at the very least flesh of marble.

More
31 Dec 2013 22:49 #58149 by Haze

Except that agg poke almost always comes with fortitude, or at the very least flesh of marble.

in which case you're hosed anyway, and no deck adjustments can save you. same as if they play rotschreck every turn. still, all they've done is force you to rescue yourself for 2 blood each time.

such dedicated combat decks seem rare to me, but if that's your local meta don't play a bruise-bleed deck in the first place. mono-potence tends to get countered by almost everything in such an environment.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds