file Lasombra 4/5 Bruise & Bleed

28 Dec 2013 14:41 #58082 by kombainas

Don't you see that 6 Immoral Grapples Ashur ?

Because rarely a deck uses high-damage or agg hands... 2 maneuvers (12 cards) to close might be enough to consider IG anti-non-hand-strike defence, but not more...

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2013 16:04 #58083 by Klaital
Your crypt has only 11 cards in it, also Conrad is too big for this, just remove all copies of her and double up on all the other vampires you have. I have a similar deck though I focus more on OBT and less on POT since there isn't really much difference between pot and POT, whereas there is huge difference between obt and OBT. And from playing that deck, I can say you need some rushes there, and I would ditch the media locations, they cost you pool and you wont be able to block any deck with even half serious stealth anyway.

More
28 Dec 2013 16:51 #58085 by Joo
Replied by Joo on topic Re: Lasombra 4/5 Bruise & Bleed
ty for the tips. maybe ill change de crypt to 3/4 to have acesso to cheaper vamps like julius stephen and banjoko. maybe take away media locations too.

More
29 Dec 2013 17:37 #58100 by Klaital
I wouldn't change it to 3-4, Badr is just too good. You should just focus more on obtenebration, like darkness within, arms of the abyss, some stealth. Arms of the Abyss btw combos really great with disarms.

More
30 Dec 2013 01:27 #58106 by Joo
Replied by Joo on topic Re: Lasombra 4/5 Bruise & Bleed
I really dont wanna relly on obt. I dont want to end up with a b&s kinda deck. I will try to build this deck and test a litlle. tehn I'll bring my impressions!

More
30 Dec 2013 09:49 #58108 by Hakuron
As a last suggestion: more bleed push.
The deck is quite low on Governs and Conditionings.

:tore:

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds