file Brujah Trophy Hunter

13 Jul 2011 17:06 #6252 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Re: Brujah Trophy Hunter

The question is: Is better Trophy: Revered or heart of the City?

I would think that you tend to be critically short on actions in this deck, what with only having out two minions and only having 8 multiaction enablers in a 90-cards deck, so Revered is likely the better choice since it doesn't require another action to acquire.

what cards should I remove in order to make an slot available for a permableed card?.

Combat cards. They account for almost half your deck; do you really need that many? (Might be a metagame thing.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jul 2011 17:50 - 13 Jul 2011 17:51 #6255 by Boris The Blade
Remove Heroic Might. You don't have the actions, you don't the blood and they only provide marginal help to your main combat. Add a couple of Ritual of the Bitter Rose, great for refill after Decapitate.
Last edit: 13 Jul 2011 17:51 by Boris The Blade.

More
13 Jul 2011 19:36 - 13 Jul 2011 19:44 #6262 by Delion
Replied by Delion on topic Re: Brujah Trophy Hunter

The question is: Is better Trophy: Revered or heart of the City?

I would think that you tend to be critically short on actions in this deck, what with only having out two minions and only having 8 multiaction enablers in a 90-cards deck, so Revered is likely the better choice since it doesn't require another action to acquire.

what cards should I remove in order to make an slot available for a permableed card?.

Combat cards. They account for almost half your deck; do you really need that many? (Might be a metagame thing.)

Yeah! it's the best choice, I think. Though I'll be in trouble when it's Jann Berger's time to collect the trophy (Making him an excellent candidate to Archon Investigation). Anyway, I think I'll remove one action to put the trophy in play.

The excessive amount of combat cards might be a problem also. The combo works with Immortal grapple, Skin of steel, Disarm and decapitate. Adding a fifth card (such as taste of vitae or ritual of the bitter rose)for the combo to work seems a little "too much" for me, that's the cause that forced me to look for a workaround way to refill the vampire's blood. I reduced the cards for the combo to work to the minimum for 7 "successfull" encounters (is that a good number?)

Remove Heroic Might. You don't have the actions, you don't the blood and they only provide marginal help to your main combat. Add a couple of Ritual of the Bitter Rose, great for refill after Decapitate.

Certainly, Heroic might is an excellent candidate to be removed, but it can't be removed at all, since, in my metagame, gunslingers and range setting bitches are everywhere... :(

I think that 2 heroic might is a fine number :D

Thanks to everyone for your coments! :D
Last edit: 13 Jul 2011 19:44 by Delion.

More
13 Jul 2011 19:53 #6263 by Boris The Blade

Certainly, Heroic might is an excellent candidate to be removed, but it can't be removed at all, since, in my metagame, gunslingers and range setting bitches are everywhere... :(

Germaine can already take care of the Magnums and Sniper Rifles. Do you see a lot of :QUI: in your meta?

More
14 Jul 2011 09:51 #6286 by Delion
Replied by Delion on topic Re: Brujah Trophy Hunter

Germaine can already take care of the Magnums and Sniper Rifles. Do you see a lot of :QUI: in your meta?

:QUI: :OBT: plus Cailean, Ysador the Foul and a couple of other minions that I can't remember right now :(

More
14 Jul 2011 15:20 #6300 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Re: Brujah Trophy Hunter

:QUI: :OBT: plus Cailean, Ysador the Foul and a couple of other minions that I can't remember right now :(

Doesn't sound like the kind of environment to try to play a combat deck in, honestly.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds