file TWD: GOTHENBURG 2012-11-10

11 Nov 2012 17:45 #40788 by brandonsantacruz

Yeah. There were also some issues with similarities in crypts. two had cybele, two had unmada and 3 had lutz...

That's funny. Was there much contesting?

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2012 17:56 #40789 by Glow
Replied by Glow on topic Re: TWD: GOTHENBURG 2012-11-10

That's funny. Was there much contesting?

No vampires were contested, the title of Toreador inner circle was yielded by Alexandra to Rafael de Coracon and a total of 2 Cybele saw play but at different times during the game.

More
12 Nov 2012 11:48 #40796 by Xaddam

YAAAAY!!! Contestfest!! How many really inspiring, new decks....:)

I feel I'm being misrepresented. :-(
My AAA deck is actually a bit innovative. And the cybele-unmada-lutz deck had derange+malkavian dementia.

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro

More
12 Nov 2012 11:58 #40798 by Ohlmann

My AAA deck is actually a bit innovative. And the cybele-unmada-lutz deck had derange+malkavian dementia.

... And yet both needed to have MPA to work. It's half that, half 'yet another deck that put 30+ transfert on table' that make (at least some) people react.

Then again, player are not especially at fault to use thoses tools since they are powerful.

More
12 Nov 2012 13:02 #40799 by Poci
Replied by Poci on topic Re: TWD: GOTHENBURG 2012-11-10

YAAAAY!!! Contestfest!! How many really inspiring, new decks....:)

I feel I'm being misrepresented. :-(

I didn't want to take anything away from you, you were first seed in a final, so you have played well with it and I am happy for you! :)

The thing that a few of us mentioned, that these deck quite uninspiring (AAA is still just AAA and girls deck is still girls deck not to mention animalism) and many people want to see something new. A few good rogue decks maybe, for example. I know, without new cards in recent years the power structure is quite set, but still....

On a sidenote: I'm still quite sure that in nowadays meta, 1 fear of mekhet in any decks which are out of its range is the first card I put in....

More
12 Nov 2012 13:24 #40800 by Chaitan

On a sidenote: I'm still quite sure that in nowadays meta, 1 fear of mekhet in any decks which are out of its range is the first card I put in....

Yeah, I seriously consider one Fear of Mekhet in every deck. I probably don't even need Anthelios because the decks FoM counter often play their own Anthelios.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds