check TWD - Aplocalypse VI

01 Apr 2019 08:31 - 01 Apr 2019 08:31 #94323 by ResurrectioN
Replied by ResurrectioN on topic TWD - Aplocalypse VI

Ankha wrote: Also, please notice that it was Romain's first tournament and final. Before that, he had played like 6 games :)


So you're saying Legionnaires are OP? :)
Last edit: 01 Apr 2019 08:31 by ResurrectioN.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2019 09:37 #94324 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic TWD - Aplocalypse VI

ResurrectioN wrote:

Ankha wrote: Also, please notice that it was Romain's first tournament and final. Before that, he had played like 6 games :)


So you're saying Legionnaires are OP? :)


???

Romain was playing Malkavians.
Kamel was the one playing with Legionnaires...

NC, Finland
Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Lönkka
  • Lönkka's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
01 Apr 2019 09:40 #94325 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic TWD - Aplocalypse VI

Lönkka wrote:

ResurrectioN wrote:

Ankha wrote: Also, please notice that it was Romain's first tournament and final. Before that, he had played like 6 games :)


So you're saying Legionnaires are OP? :)


???

Romain was playing Malkavians.
Kamel was the one playing with Legionnaires...

Well, some people read what they want to read...

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2019 18:22 #94328 by ReverendRevolver

Ankha wrote:

Lönkka wrote:

ResurrectioN wrote:

Ankha wrote: Also, please notice that it was Romain's first tournament and final. Before that, he had played like 6 games :)


So you're saying Legionnaires are OP? :)


???

Romain was playing Malkavians.
Kamel was the one playing with Legionnaires...

Well, some people read what they want to read...


Preemptive April fools joke implying less than 10 games plus Malk Stealthbleed should be enough to put away Legionnaires and Enkidu multirush?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2019 11:45 #94336 by Mewcat
Replied by Mewcat on topic TWD - Aplocalypse VI

Ankha wrote: Also, please notice that it was Romain's first tournament and final. Before that, he had played like 6 games :)


What is the point of this information? It suggests that his deck or play was bad in your opinion and you are trying to qualify the result. Why else would it be relevant?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2019 11:48 #94337 by Bloodartist
Replied by Bloodartist on topic TWD - Aplocalypse VI

Mewcat wrote: What is the point of this information? It suggests that his deck or play was bad in your opinion and you are trying to qualify the result. Why else would it be relevant?


What is the point of this post?

"Plenty of little men tried to put their swords through my heart. And there's plenty of little skeletons buried in the woods."
- Tormund Giantsbane, Game of Thrones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum