file Card Ideas for Sabbat vote decks

17 Sep 2011 11:35 #10407 by Surreal

Political action
Requires a ready Sabbat vampire.
Choose a Methuselah. If the referendum is successful remove up to 3 (up to 4 if you control the edge) cards with same name in the target Methuselah's ash heap from the game. Chosen Methuselah burns one pool by each card removed from the game.

Wallpaper: too many conditions make it worse than KRC. Remove the "same name" constraint and it's a good card.

That is true. I just wouldn't want that card to replace every KRC in sabbat vote deck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2011 03:02 #10425 by Juggernaut1981
It's less reliable than KRC, at the moment it's basically a version of Victim of Habit. It hits harder, but it doesn't remain in play to bite you in the ass over and over.

Personally, I like it. It allows you to horridly punish those weenie Dominate decks that basically pack 20+ GtU, 20+ Conditioning, 20+ Deflection/Redirection. You don't need 10 of these in a deck, but they'd make a really nice late-game card. Plus they interfere with Ashur Tablets. That's a double plus in my camp.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
18 Sep 2011 05:58 - 18 Sep 2011 05:59 #10431 by Joscha

Political action
Requires a ready Sabbat vampire.
Choose a Methuselah. If the referendum is successful remove up to 3 (up to 4 if you control the edge) cards with same name in the target Methuselah's ash heap from the game. Chosen Methuselah burns one pool by each card removed from the game.

Wallpaper: too many conditions make it worse than KRC. Remove the "same name" constraint and it's a good card.

I don't think so. For KRC you need two or more Meths as target, "Political Action" needs just one and makes up to four damage (far better for the endgame). That's nice. I like it.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 18 Sep 2011 05:59 by Joscha.

More
18 Sep 2011 07:12 #10434 by Boris The Blade

That is true. I just wouldn't want that card to replace every KRC in sabbat vote deck.

I don't think you need to worry about that: Delaying Tactics already forces people to balance their votes.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds