file Card idea: The Plague (Vampire)

23 Sep 2011 16:18 #10884 by porphyrion
@wookie
perhaps limit the pool damage to the number of !Nosferatu on the table?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2011 16:24 #10885 by Count Orlok
Great idea for a card. I agree with porphyrion that the pool damage should be limited.

My only suggestion is to rename the card "Plague and Pestilence" just because it sounds better.

$0.02

The Plague
Card Type: Master
Requires: Nosferatu antitribu

Put this card and a Plague counter on a Nosferatu antitribu you control. This vampire may put a Plague counter on a minion controlled by another methuselah as a D action. During his or her untap phase, each methuselah loses 1 pool for each ready vampire with a Plague counter he or she controls. Vampires with a Plague counter are burned instead of going to torpor.

:same: :FOR: :NEC: :THN: :pre: Baron of Berkeley :bl: :cap8:

More
24 Sep 2011 00:57 #10889 by Wookie813

Great idea for a card. I agree with porphyrion that the pool damage should be limited.

My only suggestion is to rename the card "Plague and Pestilence" just because it sounds better.

$0.02

The Plague
Card Type: Master
Requires: Nosferatu antitribu

Put this card and a Plague counter on a Nosferatu antitribu you control. This vampire may put a Plague counter on a minion controlled by another methuselah as a D action. During his or her untap phase, each methuselah loses 1 pool for each ready vampire with a Plague counter he or she controls. Vampires with a Plague counter are burned instead of going to torpor.

I think it would be self-limiting. Plagued vampires burn more easily, so you can sack your plagued weenies - or chase down the ones spreading the Plague and burn them.

It also affords interesting "spread and burn" tactics, where you could spread some plague and somehow burn your own !Nos to eliminate the pool damage you are taking. If/when you oust your prey, you re-plague and go at it again.

I suggest a new strategy...let the Wookie win.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds