file Card idea: City Archives - The Deep Levels

28 Sep 2011 11:26 - 28 Sep 2011 11:41 #11084 by Ashur
City Archives - The Deep Levels
Cost: 3 pool
Master: unique location. Hunting ground.
During your untap phase, you may tap City Archives - The Deep Levels to move 1 blood from the blood bank to a ready vampire you control, or to remove a card in your preys ash heap from the game.
A vampire can gain blood from only one hunting ground card each turn.

Too good? Try this:

Cost: 2 pool
Master: unique location.
During your untap phase, you may tap City Archives - The Deep Levels and burn 1 blood from a ready vampire you control to remove a card in your preys ash heap from the game.

Or something like that.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
Last edit: 28 Sep 2011 11:41 by Ashur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2011 11:55 - 28 Sep 2011 11:56 #11085 by Ankha

During your untap phase, you may tap City Archives - The Deep Levels to move 1 blood from the blood bank to a ready vampire you control, or to remove a card in your preys ash heap from the game.
A vampire can gain blood from only one hunting ground card each turn.

Too good?

No, I would even make it (for 3 pool)

During your untap phase, you may tap City Archives - The Deep Levels and remove a card in your prey's ash heap from the game to move 1 blood from the blood bank to a ready vampire you control. A vampire can gain blood from only one hunting ground card each turn.

It has a double effect (remove a card from the ash heap + gain a blood) but cannot be used when your prey's ash heap is empty.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 28 Sep 2011 11:56 by Ankha.

More
28 Sep 2011 11:59 #11087 by Pendargon
I like Ankha's solution, and i really like the card. Bloodline clans really could use some hunting ground other than Kingston penitentiary, Ontario :)

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
28 Sep 2011 16:28 - 28 Sep 2011 16:29 #11097 by Joscha
I like the card idea and Ankha's suggestion.

I really like the name of the card. But shouldn't have ancient, big, forgotten city archives a different effect, more related to wisdom and information and not to blood gaining and robbing of resources? As I saw the title of the thread "tap to draw X cards" immediately popped up in my mind. Or an "exchange an action-card from your hand with an action-card in your library" or sth. like that.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 28 Sep 2011 16:29 by Joscha.

More
28 Sep 2011 19:36 #11106 by Ashur
Well, I just thought of you digging up dirt about your prey, spoiling his plans, hurting him.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
29 Sep 2011 05:25 #11109 by Juggernaut1981
I can think of other ways to use the title.
The card concept, well I can think of other titles.

City Archives
Master
2 pool
Master Location.
Once per turn you may tap this and burn a blood on a vampire you control to move a card from your ashheap to your hand (discard afterwards). You may not tap this card during combat.

Every City has Alleys
Master
2 pool
Master Location. Hunting Ground.
A Methuselah may not control more than one copy of this card. You may not control this card and any unique Hunting Ground.
During your untap phase, you may tap this card and give a vampire you control 1 blood; a vampire may only gain blood from 1 hunting ground per turn. When a vampire you control successfully completes a hunt action, you may tap this card to give them an additional blood.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds