file Card idea: City Archives - The Deep Levels

29 Sep 2011 10:14 #11136 by Mephistopheles
I like Ankha's version of the card. I would love to play it.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2011 20:19 - 29 Sep 2011 20:21 #11160 by Juggernaut1981
There should be an image below this... I'm not sure why the VEKN Forum may not be playing nice with Google sites, but it is basically a card image of the "Every City has an Alley".
If you can't see the image, right-click and Open in a New Tab rather than left-cliocking for a preview.
[img size=500]https://7014330367969587453-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/juggernaut1981svtesdownloads/home/vtes-card-creations/library-cards/Every City has an Alley.jpg[/img]

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
Last edit: 29 Sep 2011 20:21 by Juggernaut1981.

More
30 Sep 2011 05:36 #11171 by alek
it's just better hunting grounds

More
30 Sep 2011 06:18 - 30 Sep 2011 06:29 #11173 by Ashur

City Archives
Master
2 pool
Master Location.
Once per turn you may tap this and burn a blood on a vampire you control to move a card from your ashheap to your hand (discard afterwards). You may not tap this card during combat.

This the type of card a do not want to see in VTES. Ash heap manipulation should be very, very restricted, as it were up until a couple of years ago. I came to think of ...

Vlad´s Gym
Master
Brujah
2 pool
Master Location.
Tap this card during combat and burn a blood on a vampire you control to move an combat card from your ash heap to your hand (discard afterwards). Only usable at the end of a round of combat. Not usable by a vampire being burned or going to torpor.

... although that might be to strong too.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
Last edit: 30 Sep 2011 06:29 by Ashur.

More
30 Sep 2011 09:00 - 30 Sep 2011 09:01 #11193 by Boris The Blade
I like yours, Ashur. Restricting it to combat cards should keep it balanced. You should probably add that the blood must come from the fighting vampire, as it seems to be your intent.

Vlad´s Gym
Master
Brujah
2 pool
Master Location.
Tap this card at the end of a round of combat involving a vampire (Brujah?) you control and burn a blood from that vampire to move a combat card he played in that round back from your ash heap to your hand (discard afterwards). Not usable by a vampire being burned or going to torpor.
Last edit: 30 Sep 2011 09:01 by Boris The Blade.

More
30 Sep 2011 09:24 #11195 by Suoli

This the type of card a do not want to see in VTES. Ash heap manipulation should be very, very restricted, as it were up until a couple of years ago. I came to think of ...

Vlad´s Gym
Master
Brujah
2 pool
Master Location.
Tap this card during combat and burn a blood on a vampire you control to move an combat card from your ash heap to your hand (discard afterwards). Only usable at the end of a round of combat. Not usable by a vampire being burned or going to torpor.

... although that might be to strong too.

Repeated Majesty/Staredown for new Brujah royalty? Quite strong. How about giving it to the poor old !Brujah and changing it to "<Do X> to exchange a combat card in your ash heap for a combat card in your hand"?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds