file New Crypt Cards

15 Nov 2011 07:07 - 15 Nov 2011 07:19 #14238 by Poci
New Crypt Cards was created by Poci
Hello!

I've made some new vampires, and I would appreciate some comments about the!

Monty Coven (Mithras) ADV
Ventrue antitribu
Capacity: 8, Gr: 5
QUI OBF CEL pre for dom

Sabbat. Once each turn, Monty can play political actions that require a prince, if he burns a blood and his controller discards a card at random from his or her hand (do not replace it until your discard phase).
MERGE: Archbishop of London: +1 strenght

Vlad Tepes
Tzimisce
Capacity: 10, Gr: 6
VIC AUS ANI THA pro

Independent. Has 1 vote (titled). Vlad can prevent 1 damage once each combat. +1 bleed.

Nuriel
Salubri
Capacity: 9 Gr: 5
OBE FOR AUS POT

Independent. Nuriel may attack any younger vampire controlled by your predator or prey as a D action. +1 strenght. Scarce.

Maciej Zarnovich, The Angel of Cruelty
Tzimisce
Capacity: 8 Gr: 6
VIC ANI aus dom pre

Sabbat. Recruiting allies or employing retainers that requires Vicissitude or Tzimisce costs him 1 less blood or pool. +1 stealth.
Last edit: 15 Nov 2011 07:19 by Poci. Reason: rethinking

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2011 08:57 #14252 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: New Crypt Cards

Hello!

I've made some new vampires, and I would appreciate some comments about the!

Ventrue antitribu
QUI OBF CEL pre for dom

Sabbat. Once each turn, Monty can play political actions that require a prince, if he burns a blood and his controller discards a card at random from his or her hand (do not replace it until your discard phase).

I would change it to: Each action, Monty may burn 1 blood to play cards as Prince of London.

Vlad Tepes
Tzimisce
VIC AUS ANI THA pro

Independent. Has 1 vote (titled). Vlad can prevent 1 damage once each combat. +1 bleed.

Replace his :VIC: with :DOM:, perhaps give him :PRO: out of the box.

Nuriel
Salubri
OBE FOR AUS POT

Independent. Nuriel may attack any younger vampire controlled by your predator or prey as a D action. +1 strenght. Scarce.

Not :VAL: instead of :POT: ?

Tzimisce
VIC ANI aus dom pre

Sabbat. Recruiting allies or employing retainers that requires Vicissitude or Tzimisce costs him 1 less blood or pool. +1 stealth.

I don't like him.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
15 Nov 2011 09:48 #14257 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: New Crypt Cards
Hi,

Ventrue antitribu
QUI OBF CEL pre for dom

This vampire maybe has a background I'm not aware of, but he's strange for a Ventrue antitribu (none of the superior discipline is in-clan, he's sabbat and may play cards as a prince?) And he has no base version, so why is this the advanced version?

I would change the wording, but the concept seems wrong anyway.

Vlad Tepes
Tzimisce
VIC AUS ANI THA pro

Seems too week for a 10-cap. I would give him at least one additional superior discipline (OBF maybe).
Wording should be:

Independent: Vlad Tepes has 1 vote (titled). He can prevent 1 damage once each combat. +1 bleed.

Not a very exciting vampire though (especially for Vlad Tepes)

Nuriel
Salubri
OBE FOR AUS POT

Interesting vampire, Anesthetic Touch will shine with him. I would remove the "younger" clause because prey/predator is already restrictive.

Wording:

Independent. Nuriel can enter combat with any vampire controlled by your predator or prey as a (D) action. +1 strenght. Scarce.

Tzimisce
VIC ANI aus dom pre

Seems balanced, though quite similar to the Little Tailor of Prague.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
15 Nov 2011 10:29 - 15 Nov 2011 10:31 #14259 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: New Crypt Cards
Monty Coven should be Assamite. He have base version. He have backstory to cover clan change (he drank Ventrue elder and was subdued by him), but i dont think it's warranted.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 15 Nov 2011 10:31 by Lech.

More
15 Nov 2011 10:30 - 15 Nov 2011 10:31 #14260 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: New Crypt Cards
@ Ankha :

Base Monty :

Monty Coven, 8, dom for pre CEL OBF QUI, Assamite, 5,
Sabbat: If Montyburns a titled vampire, he may become a bishop. If the burned vampire`stitle was worth more than two votes, he can become a priscus instead.(The blood curse does not affect Monty.)

But you are right, i see no relevance to base and adv. text...

Also, a Salubri rusher is against the spirit of the clan. They are healers not killers.

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:
Last edit: 15 Nov 2011 10:31 by Pendargon.

More
15 Nov 2011 11:11 #14266 by Baaliprimogen
Replied by Baaliprimogen on topic Re: New Crypt Cards

Vlad Tepes
Tzimisce
VIC AUS ANI THA pro

I would like to see Vlad in the game. But since he is rumored to be a Inconnu, I would like to see him with a special Inconnu text. Like +x bleed, where x is the number of inconnu cards in play. Or Vlad may search your library for a Inconnu card and put it into play as a +1 stealth action.

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds