file New Crypt Card - Tzimi G6

23 Dec 2011 14:55 #19144 by Poci
Hello again!

I'd like to know your thoughts about my creation!

Attachment Horvath.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2011 16:43 #19154 by Molloy
The uncancelable Rotschreck is too strong.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

More
23 Dec 2011 17:22 #19158 by Ohlmann
Uncancellable AND can be done on your turn AND on a vampire that share two discipline with Salubri (to refill it) AND with Vissicitude (that have Inner Essence as a minor way to refill).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

More
23 Dec 2011 19:45 #19174 by echiang

Uncancellable AND can be done on your turn AND on a vampire that share two discipline with Salubri (to refill it) AND with Vissicitude (that have Inner Essence as a minor way to refill).

AND he has :PRE: and a title so he could fill up with Voter Cap AND he has :FOR: to get multi-acting with Freak Drive.

On a different note, you'll probably have some Tzimisce players complain about a 9-cap without all in-clan superiors (has :ani:).

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
23 Dec 2011 21:29 #19190 by Poci
Replied by Poci on topic Re: New Crypt Card - Tzimi G6
Thank you for your thoughts!!

I thought that in GR5/6, there's only 2 tzimisces, Stephen Bateson and Dr. Morrow, so I decided to try to give a "leading star" to them (also to the weak sabbat...), with considerable voting power and with a special, that is unique and very useful.

Interesting, that nobody complained about Unnamed, for example, who is at least this powerful (if not even more).
He doesn't have any inherent bleed, stealt, intercept, and his special is very good, but not as good (in my opinion) as Dmitira's, or the Unnamed's or maybe Malgorzata's.

Maybe a little bit overpowered, but consider the fact, that the sabbat is way behind camarilla in voting (basic vote spread, parity, anathema), traditions, and now, even in vampires lately. I don't know, how many times I've encountered anything, but the G2/3 Tzimisces, even in casual games, just as lasombras.
Both clans need considerable strenghtening, so I think, this vampire (maybe with some mod) can be viable

More
23 Dec 2011 21:42 - 23 Dec 2011 21:43 #19192 by Ohlmann

Interesting, that nobody complained about Unnamed, for example, who is at least this powerful (if not even more).

The Unnamed is bigger and Infernal. And its combat special is way easier to deal with than this one.

This one is not the way to go in my opinion. Sabbat lack inherent vote and bleed, and this one have neither. Tzimisce combat, if it need something, need blood management and discipline coherence more than abuseable ability to send to torpor.

In short, only the art is spot on.

Also, you should not design card by reusing other card and put it in another form. That's boring and paradoxically prone to abuse.
Last edit: 23 Dec 2011 21:43 by Ohlmann.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds