file New Crypt Card - Tzimi G6

23 Dec 2011 22:03 #19196 by Poci
Replied by Poci on topic Re: New Crypt Card - Tzimi G6
I agree, that his special is overpowered (by the way, I reworked the text of rotschrek to avoid bad texting), but with superior prescence, he has as many votes he wants and considerable bleed enhancement options, and blood management with sup.enchant kindred. With FOR, he has multiacting and prevent. So, I think, only his special needs rework, the others seems fair.
What special should he has...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2011 00:35 #19380 by Molloy

What special should he has...?

Damage inflicted by Horvath's hand strikes cannot be prevented. Barons and Princes get one less vote in a referendum called by Horvath.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

More
28 Dec 2011 10:10 #19460 by Joscha
If you want to soften Sabbat's lack of voting power you shouldn't do that with a Tzimisce. I think Molloy's suggested special

Damage inflicted by Horvath's hand strikes cannot be prevented.

is good. With his FOR and the title (for Eternal Vigilance) this vampire could be a powerhouse for a Tzimi-deck. I don't know about PRE, but you could use Heart of the City or really go for political actions.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
28 Dec 2011 10:10 #19462 by Ohlmann

If you want to soften Sabbat's lack of voting power you shouldn't do that with a Tzimisce.

Storyline-wise, it is fluff to give votes to Tzimisces.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds