file New Crypt Cards: Euzebiusz Doomsayer & Gerald O'Dwyer

04 Jan 2012 22:32 - 04 Jan 2012 22:32 #19920 by Izaak

I know what you mean, that is why I gave him inferior obf and didn't even want to risk bumping the chi to superior. Of course he would blend rather well with AUS DEM CHI but gaining cumulative bleed in any given discard phase is way good.

There's also the added synergy with Gwenn Brand, the aus chi Ravnos that gets a ton of bonuses if someone controls Gehenna cards for a while (4 turns, I believe). I think if you remove the pre, which seems lackluster and bump the chi to CHI you have an extremely well-designed and very playable vampire that fills a glaring hole in an existing crypt that might even lead to a whole new breed of competitive decks. Well done :)
Last edit: 04 Jan 2012 22:32 by Izaak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2012 06:38 #19948 by wastaz
If the doomsayer had AUS CHI I'd totally start working on a vampire gehenna deck with doomsayer, gwen brand, that caitiff that makes your prey burn pool when you play gehenna cards etc...

I'm still trying to work on a decent wormwood deck, but that's for my imbued. It would be awesome to try to play a vampire gehenna deck instead, I feel like most of the gehenna events hose vampires so badly that in order to play a gehenna deck you have to be playing imbued...and thats really too bad, a vampire gehenna deck with different "doomsayer" type vampires could be a really cool deck type.

As for the brujah, well, it's thematically correct but I don't really see myself playing it. The malkavian however I cannot wait to try out... :)

More
05 Jan 2012 06:57 #19950 by Ohlmann

As for the brujah, well, it's thematically correct but I don't really see myself playing it. The malkavian however I cannot wait to try out... :)

The special is nothing ... special. But, believe me, 2 sup' disc that work with one another for 5 is pretty useable.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds