file A New !Gangrel

17 Jan 2012 22:28 #21025 by Juggernaut1981
The idea behind this vampire is purely to give you a vampire that can easily get hold of tech like Camera Phones, Sports Bikes, etc. I wanted to simulate that some of the !Gangrel would have become technology savvy as part of their survival as loners in the city.

Gadget
Gangrel Anti
Group 5
:cap6:
:PRO::CEL::ani:
Sabbat. Gadget may equip with any piece of non-weapon equipment from your library as a +1 stealth action; if it is successful he untaps.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2012 23:09 #21027 by agzocgud
Replied by agzocgud on topic Re: A New !Gangrel
For starters, make it non-unique as well.

Overkill is highly underrated. You know, like in computor games and such.

More
17 Jan 2012 23:16 - 17 Jan 2012 23:21 #21028 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: A New !Gangrel

For starters, make it non-unique as well.

is getting a unique equipment that powerful? Bowl of convergence would be nice. There is probably some unique equipment that is really powerful that I don't know about.

Or are you thinking about the flavor of the tech savvy city gangrel.
Last edit: 17 Jan 2012 23:21 by TorranceCircle.

More
17 Jan 2012 23:25 - 17 Jan 2012 23:26 #21030 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: A New !Gangrel

I wanted to simulate that some of the !Gangrel would have become technology savvy as part of their survival as loners in the city.

I know some of the reasons for animalism but if the theme is City Gangrel, why not go all the way and give him :obf:/:OBF:.
Last edit: 17 Jan 2012 23:26 by TorranceCircle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AaronC

More
17 Jan 2012 23:27 - 17 Jan 2012 23:29 #21032 by echiang
Replied by echiang on topic Re: A New !Gangrel
Way too strong with that special.

With unique items, he can instantly get the Heart of Nizchetus. Or locations like Pier 13, Port of Baltimore and Palatial Estate. With a single action, he can easily get superior disciplines with the right equipment, like Changeling Skin Mask :OBF:, Hand of Conrad :POT:, Veneficorum Artum Sanguis :THA:, Winchester Mansion :DEM:, Book of Going Forth by Night :SER:, Textbook Damnation :DAI:, or Seal of Veddartha :dom::for: over time.

Even if restricted to non-unique equipment, you have problems like Helicopter. Every turn he gets an equipment, he takes a second action and then untaps with Helicopter. You can get IR/Light Intensifying Goggles or Hawg/Sport Bike, using a combination of NRA PAC or Leather Jacket to "Darby Dance" around.

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes
Last edit: 17 Jan 2012 23:29 by echiang.

More
17 Jan 2012 23:29 #21033 by echiang
Replied by echiang on topic Re: A New !Gangrel

I wanted to simulate that some of the !Gangrel would have become technology savvy as part of their survival as loners in the city.

I know some of the reasons for animalism but if the theme is City Gangrel, why not go all the way and give him :obf:/:OBF:.

One action (where you untap afterward) and 1 pool lets you search your library for the Changeling Skin Mask, instantly giving you :OBF:.

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds