file card ideas: new Harbingers

20 Jan 2012 13:24 #21279 by hardyrange

Babalawo Alafin

Advanced. Laibon. During your untap phase, if Alafin is ready, you may tap a Slaughterhouse you control to add two blood to a ready Laibon.

Now, imagine this with 4+ slaughterhouses in play. If it's not enough, add villeins to the picture

The proposed car text uses the "During X. do Y" teamplte, so could be used only once in a given untap phase.

"It was a perfect plan - until it had contact with reality"
---
Hardy Range
Playgroup Tradition Compliance Manager

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2012 14:33 #21281 by Poci
Replied by Poci on topic Re: card ideas: new Harbingers
I like all of them! There were not too many occasions when all of the forum members were in consensus with card proposals, rare occasion. Kudos!

By the way, I'm still amazed by the fact, that the proposal of Lazarus have not surfaced yet. Now, I came up with one (sorry, if it bothers you in this topic, I just thought that it would be good here, it's a "new harbringers" topic)

Lazarus, the Faithless
Harbringer of Skulls
Capacity: 11 Gr: 5
AUS FOR NEC THN SER

Independent: Lazarus has 2 votes (titled). As a master phase action, Lazarus may burn 1 blood to increase his controller’s hand size by 2 for the current round. In combat, if Lazarus succesfully inflicts hand damage on a vampire, that vampire goes to torpor in his next untap phase. +1 bleed.

This is just a basic concept. He's not sabbat, because he's quite an individual creature by story (and he would be insanely good at that way). The hand size thing comes from the fact that he's likely to be the Capuchin. The others are quite straightforward. Thoughts?

More
20 Jan 2012 14:57 #21283 by Ohlmann
Serpentis and Thanatosis ? A bit strange, but why not.

He seem however a bit lackluster for a 11-cap. I would give significantly more powerful special and / or ensure he have a very powerful discipline line.

More
20 Jan 2012 15:01 #21284 by Drain
My very first thought, and mind you, I don't mean this in a harsh way, is that you should create a separate thread. It's useful to keep ideas by different posters in separate places. I'll comment there. ;)

Drain

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds