file Suggestion: community manager

09 Mar 2012 01:46 - 09 Mar 2012 01:52 #25357 by direwolf
Ok, I made a neat form for entering card ideas.

I've done a little playing with it. It's possible to have multiple entries, which is good for having different versions of cards with the same name... bad in that I don't have a good solution for removing complete duplicates.

Also, I'm not sure how to share the results of the form automatically, if that is even possible.

Anyone familiar with google docs?

the URL for the form
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdLMHR2QXJhUGsxS2NBZDZzdTk3b3c6MQ#gid=0

This is supposed to "embed" in a webpage, but it didn't show up in preview so i don't think it works in forums:

<iframe src="docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dDdLMHR2QXJhUGsxS2NBZDZzdTk3b3c6MQ" width="760" height="1265" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...

Edit, nope, don't work, but maybe if we can get this idea to work the vekn webmaster will put it somewhere.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
Last edit: 09 Mar 2012 01:52 by direwolf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Mar 2012 01:57 #25358 by direwolf
ALSO: if someone has or knows where to get the database of currently existing cards I would like to adjust the form to resemble a more official database, which will be easier to compare ideas with existing cards.

(I looked at secretlibrary.info to help me figure out how to organize the form, but I don't know what their actual database looks like)

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
09 Mar 2012 02:01 #25359 by Mael

ALSO: if someone has or knows where to get the database of currently existing cards I would like to adjust the form to resemble a more official database, which will be easier to compare ideas with existing cards.

(I looked at secretlibrary.info to help me figure out how to organize the form, but I don't know what their actual database looks like)

There's a link to the Card List csv file in the column to the left of this post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pascal Bertrand

More
09 Mar 2012 02:28 #25360 by direwolf
duh, why would i think to look there?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds