file Suggestion: community manager

08 Mar 2012 16:17 #25316 by Dorrinal
The crap to not-crap ratio in that forum is very, very high.

:trem:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adonai

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2012 16:19 #25317 by Pascal Bertrand
Some of the design team members read this forum, from time to time.

More
08 Mar 2012 17:59 - 08 Mar 2012 18:06 #25325 by Drain

I disagree.

With that out of the way, I will easily admit that the designers hardly need to comb much, if any, of that forum's posts in order to fill the 35-odd slots of a new card set.

Drain
Last edit: 08 Mar 2012 18:06 by Drain.

More
09 Mar 2012 00:56 #25354 by direwolf

Crap can give very useful insight.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
09 Mar 2012 01:10 #25355 by AaronC

Only as long as it's the right kind of crap, that has passed through the right kind of people. I mean, almost by definition, people who are desperate enough to spend a lot of time posting here probably don't have adequately fertile crap.

I mean, the hoi polloi, come on...

More
09 Mar 2012 01:32 #25356 by direwolf

Only as long as it's the right kind of crap, that has passed through the right kind of people. I mean, almost by definition, people who are desperate enough to spend a lot of time posting here probably don't have adequately fertile crap.

I mean, the hoi polloi, come on...

Well, we have to presume the design team has a decent crap filter. But the point i failed to make because I didn't elaborate is that even if an idea is not thoroughly thought through or tested, it may be a different way to approach a problem. Maybe that idea isn't perfect for the proposed card, but maybe it will translate well into another idea.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds