file [New Card Idea: Sabbat Political Warfare]

11 Mar 2012 06:13 #25566 by direwolf

How about:

Politics of War
:political:
Requires an Archbishop, Cardinal or Priscus.
Choose vampire controlled by another Methuselah. If this referendum is successful, this vampire enters combat with the chosen vampire unless the chosen vampire's controllers gives you 3 pool. If the chosen vampire does not have a title, the acting vampire has a maneuver or press during the first round of combat.

I don't think that would really need to be a vote, it could just be say a +1 stealth D action. With name changed to something like Terror Tactics. Oh and add Regent to the list of titles that can qualify for it.

A +1 stealth action may not get you 3 pool. And the DECISIONS you put people through, as well as the opportunity for table talk and the possibility of delicious bluffs!

Bruise and vote... why shouldn't it work the other way around? Call a vote to enter combat (or deal pool damage!) Typically I would expect a bruise and vote deck to use combat when votes are blocked, or to eliminate a titled vampire by rushing. This adds a whole new element!

I think the greatest thing about my card suggestion is that it gives the target of the vote a decision to make (much like Golconda: Inner Peace.)

Oh, and as far as regents go... Screw the regents. They aren't better than IC members.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2012 06:19 #25568 by Klaital
Regent can call all cards that require cardinal. :)

More
12 Mar 2012 05:49 - 12 Mar 2012 05:54 #25650 by Jerkface
Add inquisitor :P

I'd reverse the method of combat. The chosen minion enters combat with this acting vampire. In that combat the chosen minion is considered the acting minion.
Last edit: 12 Mar 2012 05:54 by Jerkface.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds