file [New Card Idea: Sabbat Political Warfare]

10 Mar 2012 14:23 #25506 by Boris The Blade
1 action calls 5 referendums? That's too much of a time sink for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2012 18:45 - 10 Mar 2012 18:46 #25531 by Drain
A bit unwieldy. Also encroaches somewhat into the territory of Tithings.

I've pretty much given up on trying to create a powerful vote for Sabbat since people always tend to react negatively to power cards (read: that can compete with Parity Shift). That degree of game change is usually reserved for designers.

Drain
Last edit: 10 Mar 2012 18:46 by Drain.

More
10 Mar 2012 22:48 #25555 by Klaital
In my opinion its fine if camarilla have the best votes as they are the more political sect, what I would instead want to see is more powerful non-vote cards for the titled sabbat vampires. Something like this for example.

Rites of Bounty
Requires a ready archbishop, priscus, cardinal, or regent.
Cost 1 blood.
+1 Stealth action.
Move 3 blood from the blood bank to a younger sabbat vampire in your uncontrolled region. If the acting vampire is of the same clan as the uncontrolled vampire, move an additional blood as well.

More
11 Mar 2012 05:39 - 11 Mar 2012 05:40 #25562 by direwolf
How about:

Politics of War
:political:
Requires an Archbishop, Cardinal or Priscus.
Choose vampire controlled by another Methuselah. If this referendum is successful, this vampire enters combat with the chosen vampire unless the chosen vampire's controllers gives you 3 pool. If the chosen vampire does not have a title, the acting vampire has a maneuver or press during the first round of combat.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
Last edit: 11 Mar 2012 05:40 by direwolf.

More
11 Mar 2012 05:56 - 11 Mar 2012 05:57 #25563 by Klaital

How about:

Politics of War
:political:
Requires an Archbishop, Cardinal or Priscus.
Choose vampire controlled by another Methuselah. If this referendum is successful, this vampire enters combat with the chosen vampire unless the chosen vampire's controllers gives you 3 pool. If the chosen vampire does not have a title, the acting vampire has a maneuver or press during the first round of combat.

I don't think that would really need to be a vote, it could just be say a +1 stealth D action. With name changed to something like Terror Tactics. Oh and add Regent to the list of titles that can qualify for it.
Last edit: 11 Mar 2012 05:57 by Klaital.

More
11 Mar 2012 06:00 #25564 by Klaital
If you want to keep it a vote then maybe make it just the chosen vampire goes to torpor unless the controller gives you 3 pool.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds