file Powerbase: Philadelphia

10 Mar 2012 10:05 #25483 by Ashur
Powerbase: Philadelphia
Requires Brujah Antitribu
Master: unique location.
Each time you are bled for two or more pool, add a counter to Powerbase: Philadelphia.
During your minion phase, tap Powerbase: Philadelphia and remove a counter to choose a vampire you control. The vampire may enter combat with any minion controlled by your predator as a +1 stealth (D) action.
Any vampire can steal this location as a (D) action.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2012 10:08 #25484 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: Powerbase: Philadelphia
Powerbase: Luanda
Master
Master: unique location. Requires a ready Laibon.
Tap this card during your master phase and choose a vampire you control. Once this turn, the chosen vampire may enter combat with any minion as a +1 stealth (D) action. Any vampire can steal this location as a (D) action.

Your is too weak?

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
10 Mar 2012 10:14 #25485 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Powerbase: Philadelphia
That doesn't look terribly useful to me for a clan that can't block anything. As anyone who would care about that rush will just steal it first before bleeding, unless they can oust you that turn. Its basically just weaker Powerbase: Luanda (as that one you at least can use before anyone can steal it).

More
10 Mar 2012 10:35 - 10 Mar 2012 11:25 #25488 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Powerbase: Philadelphia
Good point, both of you. How make it better then? Just copy the Luanda-text? My idea was some kind of permanent Vendetta-effect.

Powerbase: Philadelphia II
Master
Requires Brujah Antitribu.
Master: unique location.
Each time you are bled for two or more pool, tap Powerbase: Philadelphia to choose a ready Brujah Antitribu vampire you control. That vampire enters combat with a minion controlled by your predator.
Any vampire can steal this location as a action.

... or something like that. You still have the stealing problem, but I guess that is significant for Powerbase-cards. Maybe should call it something else and remove that clause.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
Last edit: 10 Mar 2012 11:25 by Ashur.

More
10 Mar 2012 12:09 #25495 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Powerbase: Philadelphia
I don't see this too much of an help, even if nobody want to steal it from you. After all, Templar is not too hard to get anyway, not to mention Dogs of war. Enter combat action are not that hard to come by.

Two options I would see more useful would be :
1 - a way to enter combat while tapped (well, difficult to do without being overpowered)
2 - a way to refill your !brujah after combat (like gaining 1 blood after each combat ? or 2-3 blood by tapping ?)
3 - a way to make your combat more useful (maybe "tap after a round where your !brujah had done more damage than its opponent to reduce all bleed against you by one" ?)

More
10 Mar 2012 15:17 #25509 by Boris The Blade

That doesn't look terribly useful to me for a clan that can't block anything.

With Abbot, all Sabbat clans can block (D) actions.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds