file Card idea: Corrupter

17 Mar 2012 12:22 #26041 by Surreal
Replied by Surreal on topic Re: Card idea: Corrupter
I like the idea but corruption counters should have more benefits than just stealing minions. Minion steal works ok with weenies and allies but almost useless against big caps. Revelation of Desire is good example for a good card.

Name: Corrupter
Cardtype: Master
Unique master. Archetype.
Put this card on a ready vampire you control and this vampire becomes Red List. Whenever this vampire puts a corruption counter in play, he or she puts one extra corruption counter. While this vampire is acting minions with corruption counters cannot block or play reaction cards.

Strong card but it's unique and you have to play some corruption tech and take care of red list. Red list could removed tho and make card weaker but I would like to see some reaction or block denial with theme of corruption counters. Straight pool damage with adding counter is not so creative, FoS have PRE and votes for ousting anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2012 17:56 #26059 by pcgeol
Replied by pcgeol on topic Re: Card idea: Corrupter
Put this card on a ready vampire you control. Whenever this vampire puts a corruption counter in play, he or she can burn a blood to put one extra corruption counter.

unique master is enought, no need to make the minion red list i think but your last sentence make it to strong i think... just a proposition

More
17 Mar 2012 23:23 #26091 by Juggernaut1981
I'd agree that if you're going to add a "Cannot block" then you would need it to cost at least 1 pool and make it "your corruption counters".

Corrupter
Master
1 pool :pool:
Unique Master. Archetype.
Put this card on a ready vampire you control. Whenever this vampire puts a corruption counter on a ready minion, put an additional counter on that minion. While this vampire is acting minions with your corruption counters must burn 1 blood to attempt to block. A vampire may have only one archetype.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
18 Mar 2012 13:39 #26123 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Card idea: Corrupter

Put this card on a ready vampire you control. Whenever this vampire puts a corruption counter in play, he or she can burn a blood to put one extra corruption counter.

unique master is enought, no need to make the minion red list i think but your last sentence make it to strong i think... just a proposition

I like this proposition.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds