file Card Idea: Ambush Defence

22 Mar 2012 00:35 #26381 by pcgeol
there's options too against s&b deck : protected ressources, archon investigation, retribution (master exemple) defection redirection my ennemy's ennemy telepathic (reaction discipline) vendetta (lol exemple) etc... and what have we against vote delaying vox domini and yawp court .... ok, it's not that much....

i have one card working against bleed and politics: BUM'S RUSH ! .... good card

don't you think that if "non-combat" deck have to put a lot of defense to be protect, combat deck can put some archon or delaying if they are not able to eradicate any problems with bum's rush?

I'm a combat deck players, and really i don't need this card, it's unfair for decks which are created around stealth. against stealth use intercept
i agree when someone say this card runs counter to the rules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2012 12:30 #26500 by jAvel
Replied by jAvel on topic Re: Card Idea: Ambush Defence

Stopping an action that has stealth, without using intercept runs contrary to the basis of the game.

How about adding restriction of zero stealth to play this card? So no combo "try to intercept and then enter combat".

More
23 Mar 2012 12:37 #26501 by Surreal
My main problem with this card is what I said in one other topic. Vtes should be about actions and blocking. Just entering combat with reaction or action modifier messes about the basics of the game which work great. Entering combat without an action is a bit lazy design. There are cards which does this already but I wouldn't want to see more of them especially with easily used. Yawp Court I find cool designed card. It is restricted so effect doesn't happen too often and also it is very Sabbat like. Blissful Agony kind of does this also but it fits with bloodline discpline.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds