file Combat-anti-bleed-bounce modifier?

23 Mar 2012 10:40 - 23 Mar 2012 10:40 #26496 by Boris The Blade

One major difference you didn't mentioned is that tangle cost a blood which a very scarce resource in a deck using a lot of governs and conditionings

And that showed in Stefan's deck. Recurring pattern in his report: mid game, empty vampires, must hunt.
Last edit: 23 Mar 2012 10:40 by Boris The Blade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2012 12:11 - 23 Mar 2012 12:17 #26497 by jAvel
Hm... Got some random idea inpired by this topic.

Primary order call
[action modifier]
Requires a ready older vampire of the same sect, other than the acting vampire. Do not replace until your influence phase.
Cancel the acting vampire's action and untap him. That minion cannot attempt the same action.

- Similar to Change of Target, but usable on unblocked action. That can cancel the unwanted redirected bleed.
- Drawbacks: not replaced (so you can't spam this card) and requires an older vampire.
- No so very about combat, but definetely anti-bleed-bounce.
Last edit: 23 Mar 2012 12:17 by jAvel.

More
23 Mar 2012 12:11 - 23 Mar 2012 12:12 #26498 by Surreal
My point is Tangle can work great in combat&bleed style deck (much better than Change of Target). This topic is about "Combat-anti-bleed-bounce modifier" and I think good one might already exist. Players just haven't tried to master combat&bleed decks with Tangle because it is so hard to get. Just have to think what kind of card potence with Tangle effect should be like. Especially what kind of deck superior effect should favor.

Of course you have tune your deck to take care of Tangles blood cost. Now that almost nobody has Tangles it is very hard to tune deck like that. I would like to try play that deck type also and make combat&bleed style deck work great in tournament meta. I feel combat&bleed style has a boost to gain by making Tangle more available and thinking what new card should be like.
Last edit: 23 Mar 2012 12:12 by Surreal. Reason: typo

More
23 Mar 2012 12:27 - 23 Mar 2012 12:27 #26499 by Surreal
-double post-
Last edit: 23 Mar 2012 12:27 by Surreal.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds