file Submission: Gangrel Antitribu Action "SPD assigment"

15 Nov 2012 07:50 #40996 by Amenophobis

Johannes and me came up with a card idea. No real good name yet.

Basically it is a (D) Action for Gangrel Antitribu which would strengthen the Clan and allows to burn Master cards in play such as Ashur tablets.

Name: SPD assigment

Cardtype: Action

Burn option

Cost: X blood

Requirment: Gangrel Antitribu

This Gangrel may take a (D) Action to burn any Master card in play. This vampire burns x blood where x is the Master cards' pool cost.

Try it this way:

Name: SPD assignment
Type: :action:
Clan: !gang!
Cost: X :pool:
(d) Burn a Master card in play that doesn't require a clan. X is the cost of that Master card. If you control the Master card, the cost is increased by 1.

Still targets Pentex and Fame, but not Week of Nightmare and other fancy stuff.
You can still burn your own Villein, though maybe the cost would have to be increased?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2012 08:21 #40999 by Lemminkäinen

You can still burn your own Villein, though maybe the cost would have to be increased?

I really wouldn't worry about burning your own Villeins. It will, in effect, net you one pool if another Villein is played on the same minion and costs you an action. Netting one pool for an action doesn't sound like a good action, really.

More
15 Nov 2012 08:50 #41000 by Ohlmann
@Amenophis : no, I don't believe a group of terrorist that poison human food will ressurect an antediluvian to save its clan :p

Still targets Pentex and Fame, but not Week of Nightmare and other fancy stuff.

And what warrant that all non-clan-specific master will make sense to be destroyed and/or not cause trouble ?

The idea have to be scrapped because it is at its very core problematic. You can make better anti-location, or target some other keyword, but burning any master will just invite trouble.

More
16 Nov 2012 06:35 #41081 by ReverendRevolver
I still say its co-able if it just targets non-unique masters that aren't on a minion.

And I can just see someone trying to burn a Last Stand crosstable with this :)

Thematically, wouldn't burning or stealing a location or equipment work to. like:

D: choose a location or equipment in play. if this action is sucessful, burn that location or equipment. alternately, you may burn X pool to take control of that location or equipment instead, where X is half of its cost,rounded down. if the location or equipment was on a minion, tap that minion and they cannot play reaction cards this minion phase.

So, burn a secure haven, or steal a hunting ground or 44 for just 1 pool.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds