file Suggestions for vampires to fill up group 5 sabbat

22 Nov 2013 02:57 #56871 by Juggernaut1981
Skull Panda
Pander
6 cap
POT PRO NEC
Sabbat. Skull Panda may enter combat with any minion as a +1 stealth (D) action.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReverendRevolver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Nov 2013 03:08 - 22 Nov 2013 03:11 #56872 by BenPeal
Kung Fu Pander
:pand:
:cap6:
Group 5
:CEL: :FOR: :POT:
Sabbat: Once per combat, Kung Fu Pander may pay 1 blood to strike: dodge and gain an additional strike.
Last edit: 22 Nov 2013 03:11 by BenPeal.

More
22 Nov 2013 07:26 #56881 by Klaital

Santiago DeSoto
Clan: Brujah Antitribu
Capacity: 7
Group: 5
cel dom POT PRE
Sabbat. Younger vampires must burn a blood to attempt to block Santiago. +1 Bleed
(Montreal by Night, Nights of Prophecy)

Thinking about card ideas for Sangris and DeSoto gives me a headache. :)

Pierre Bellemare
Clan: Brujah Antitribu
Capcity: 6
pot tha CEL PRE
Sabbat.
(Montreal by Night, Nights of Prophecy)

This guy is totally infernal. Demonic gifts and everything. I have a card designed for him already, but feel free to work on him. I forget if I'm allowed to post my version here.

Blitzkrieg
Clan: Gangrel Antitribu
Capacity: 3
obf pro
Sabbat.
(Transylvania Chronicles 4: The Dragon Ascendant)

He's 11th-gen, so he probably should be a 4-cap.

Thanks for the input. I don't have the rpg books so I pretty much just picked vampires of right clan and roughly right generation for the capacities that I saw the sabbat clans to be mostly lacking for group 5 and then made up stats for them (its better to have some names at least rather than just lasombra 1 or tzimisce 2), so I am not surprised if things aren't fully accurate for those who have actual stats printed (there was really few antitribu in the list so didn't have much choice for most antitribu clans). Most are midcaps where I was just looking mainly at what discpline spreads there was shortage of or that might help existing crypts that could use more help. Like for example there is not a single 5 cap in the game with OBT/POT or DOM/THA, where you can find 5 caps with much stronger pair of discplines at superior. Also I think it would be about time for Bruce de Guy to get some friends to play with, which is why I made a few titled !Ventrue with obtenebration.

So feel free to change any of these names and stats are whatever would fit, they were just meant as general ideas to what capacities/disc spreads I thought would nicely fill up group 5.

Also from what I have seen in v:tes overall, the generation vs capacity is very malleable concept, like for example some of the 10-11 caps in v:tes are only like 7th or 8th generation in the rpg. But I was using it as a general guideline like if I wanted 8-9 cap I looked from ancient list, 6-7 cap I was primarily looking from the ancilla list, 4-5 from the young list, and below 4 from weak blood list.

More
22 Nov 2013 09:35 #56888 by Klaital
Also just realized there just was archbishop of Amsterdam in DM so changed Geza to be archbishop of Brussels instead (which I think there hasn't been since merged Jessica). He is actually the archbishop of some town in Hungary but I figured it would be nicer to fill those city titles missing from the regular circulation titles rather than making an uncontestable city title.

More
22 Nov 2013 15:23 - 22 Nov 2013 15:52 #56900 by jozxyqk
Pander Express
:pand:
:cap3:
:CEL:
Group ANY
Any vampire may hunt by stealing 1 blood from Pander Express as a +1 stealth (D) action.

Edit: Woohoo! This is my 100th post! Very worthy of the milestone.
Last edit: 22 Nov 2013 15:52 by jozxyqk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

More
22 Nov 2013 16:04 - 22 Nov 2013 16:09 #56902 by Lech

He's 11th-gen, so he probably should be a 4-cap.

5th- 10 cap
6th- 9 cap
7th- 8 cap
8th- 7 cap
9th- 6 cap
10th-5 cap
11th-4 cap
12th-3 cap

Thats how it usually was, but there are many vampires who don't fit those guidelines. For example Conrad is 8 cap in game, but in lore she is 10th gen (so should've been 5 cap), on the other hand Leila Monroe is also 10th gen, but 4 cap in the game.

@Anyway Klaital, i have my own thread with group 5 sabbat vampires. Geza totally should be archbishop of some Hungarian (Budapest?) or some Polish/German/Baltic country as it was his area of contacts in mortal life (and vampires are mostly conservative). It's better to give him title of Archbishop of Berlin instead.

(also, sabbat clans need 3 vampires each to fill the grouping, any particular reason to suggest just two choices for each clan?)

If you need some inspiration, read the link. Enjoy the link .

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 22 Nov 2013 16:09 by Lech.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BenPeal

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds