file [Submission] Weight of Ages

30 Sep 2014 08:03 - 30 Sep 2014 08:09 #65887 by Ankha
Name: Weight of Ages
Cardtype: Event
Requires an anarch.
During your discard phase, move this card to a vampire with capacity 8 or more controlled by another Methuselah, if able. This vampire doesn't untap as normal and can burn 1 blood to untap.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 30 Sep 2014 08:09 by Ankha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2014 08:39 #65892 by Timo

Requires an anarch.
During your discard phase, move this card to a vampire with capacity 8 or more controlled by another Methuselah, if able. This vampire doesn't untap as normal and can burn 1 blood to untap.

Funny thing but i feels weird to put an event on a vampire...

More
30 Sep 2014 09:06 #65893 by PetriWessman

Requires an anarch.

Funny thing but i feels weird to put an event on a vampire...

Yeah... though some existing Events do target specific vampires, too. Those othes don't permanently anchor to one specific vampire, though.

Fun card, but I think this should really be a (unique) Master card instead.

More
30 Sep 2014 09:27 #65894 by Ashur

Requires an anarch.

I kind of like it, short text and all, but I don´t see how I should have room for it in a deck. Maybe add some other effect, like minus -2 votes or something like that?

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
30 Sep 2014 09:46 #65898 by Timo

Requires an anarch.

I kind of like it, short text and all, but I don´t see how I should have room for it in a deck. Maybe add some other effect, like minus -2 votes or something like that?

It slowly weaken fatties decks and considering these kind of deck have villeins, it does 1 pool damage (sort of ^^)

More
30 Sep 2014 09:56 - 30 Sep 2014 09:58 #65901 by PetriWessman

Requires an anarch.

It slowly weaken fatties decks and considering these kind of deck have villeins, it does 1 pool damage (sort of ^^)

Yup. It also combos nicely with all sorts of blood denial decks. I like the concept, just think it should really be a Unique Master (it's not really an event-type effect).
Last edit: 30 Sep 2014 09:58 by PetriWessman.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds