file [Submission] Weight of Ages

30 Sep 2014 10:28 #65902 by Timo

Yup. It also combos nicely with all sorts of blood denial decks. I like the concept, just think it should really be a Unique Master (it's not really an event-type effect).

Agreed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silmegil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2014 12:03 #65909 by Ashur

It slowly weaken fatties decks

Yes, slowly. Might get really critical late game though, say heads up.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
30 Sep 2014 12:32 #65911 by Wand
to avoid weirdness the text could be similar to scourge of the ennochians

Event
Requires an anarch
During your discard phase, tap this card and choose a vampire with capacity 8 or more controlled by another methuselah. This vampire doesn't untap as normal during his next untap phase and can burn 1 blood to untap. If you do so, your predator takes control of this card.

Archbishop of Vitória

More
30 Sep 2014 14:39 #65926 by PetriWessman

to avoid weirdness the text could be similar to scourge of the ennochians

Event
Requires an anarch
During your discard phase, tap this card and choose a vampire with capacity 8 or more controlled by another methuselah. This vampire doesn't untap as normal during his next untap phase and can burn 1 blood to untap. If you do so, your predator takes control of this card.

Yeah, that's a pretty nice option. As long as it doesn't perma-stick to one vampire, it becomes more of an "event" type thing.

More
30 Sep 2014 18:52 #65934 by Ashur
The problem as I see it is that the card hits all big caps. The ones that primarily needs hitting is titled bigcaps, IMHO, and I think the anarchs would agree :)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
01 Oct 2014 10:41 #65953 by Wand

The problem as I see it is that the card hits all big caps. The ones that primarily needs hitting is titled bigcaps, IMHO, and I think the anarchs would agree :)

True. This card also could get a nice sinergy with the dmg / blood burn anarch actions like shattering and world as a canvas (that also affects only titled non anarch vamps)

Archbishop of Vitória

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds