file [Submission] Rite of Apostasy (action that turns a vampire into a Baali)

22 Nov 2014 08:59 #67557 by Ankha

Also, every deck could play Unleash Hell's Fury with this.

The card requires another infernal vampire that could have played the UHF in the first place anyway. The only exception I can think of is Midget.

Right. Forgot that part when I got that thought.

edit: Actually it requires another Baali, so you could Clan Impersonate to Baali on vamp A first, then play this on vamp B.

It's amazing what one can do with Clan Impersonation anyway :D Why dors nobody play it? ;)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Nov 2014 16:42 #67558 by ReverendRevolver

Also, every deck could play Unleash Hell's Fury with this.

The card requires another infernal vampire that could have played the UHF in the first place anyway. The only exception I can think of is Midget.

Right. Forgot that part when I got that thought.

edit: Actually it requires another Baali, so you could Clan Impersonate to Baali on vamp A first, then play this on vamp B.

It's amazing what one can do with Clan Impersonation anyway :D Why dors nobody play it? ;)

You could come up with a 6 card auto win combo with CI, run 8 in a 60 card deck, sweep in casual 65 times then never draw the CI or a combo piece in a tournament. That cars hides if you need it.

Hell, it hides in your other cards if you "need" it for a deck.

Ive only (to date) seen CI worth playing when madness network is involved. Masika comes to mind, and Torvus i think is in a TW malk deck.

+50,000 style points to anyone who makes Ferox THE ROCK LORD clan impersonate daughters and go on concert tour at a final table.....

Still, with this card, its like a narrow, but arguably smoother, sanguine instruction.

If children of osiris were a clan, bardo would be this (but CoO are human now).

I feel like this has potential, even if I dont see strong use yet. Also, other clans should get a reverse CI imo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds