file [Submission] Rite of Apostasy (action that turns a vampire into a Baali)

21 Nov 2014 16:04 #67543 by ReverendRevolver
I makes path of evil revelation get your milage.

It lets you do weenie potence swarm and concordance everyone (keep potence, replace something else)

It allows some stuff, mostly turns setites into Balli support.

Its above wallpaper, because you untap, and its not great as far as I see, but I dont see a need for it. You can make titled Baali from titled indy stuff, have Windham get citadel then become baali, its just kinda almost a problem, sort of thing you have to sweat about when making new stuff.

Its not useless, but could be broken in the future, in theory.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2014 16:36 #67544 by CalibanX
It does seem a little odd that Infernal vampires have cards that allow them to make opposing vampires infernal while it's difficult to make your own vampires Infernal. Maybe a vamp like Muricia (who allows your Gangrel to become Ahrimane with Spiritus) would be a good template for a Baali vamp to turn your own minions Infernal? I think a Mastercard location that can turn your minions Infernal would be better than an action card though to save card slots.

More
21 Nov 2014 16:47 #67545 by a-e

Breeding infernal vampires ? That seem a not-too-good idea on paper.

It's basically a worry that if you can find something solid to do, you could get a bunch of cheap extra assistance where previously it was restricted mostly to a coterie of midbies (or higher). It wouldn't be breed in the sense of "keep churning out more and more weenies and turn them all Baali". It would probably be more "supplement an existing deck with a couple of extra Daimonon users" or "churn out lots and lots of weenies, and turn one or two Baali".

I can't think of anything that is likely to trigger a game-wrecking earthquake, but I'd prefer to err on the side of caution, myself.

Bunch of infernal 1-2 caps with Xeper would give a pretty solid amount votes.

Also, every deck could play Unleash Hell's Fury with this.

Marko, Prince of Helsinki

More
21 Nov 2014 21:30 #67548 by Ankha

It does seem a little odd that Infernal vampires have cards that allow them to make opposing vampires infernal while it's difficult to make your own vampires Infernal.

I'm not sure to understand.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
21 Nov 2014 21:33 #67549 by Ankha

The card requires another infernal vampire that could have played the UHF in the first place anyway. The only exception I can think of is Midget.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
21 Nov 2014 22:15 - 21 Nov 2014 22:18 #67552 by a-e

The card requires another infernal vampire that could have played the UHF in the first place anyway. The only exception I can think of is Midget.

Right. Forgot that part when I got that thought.

edit: Actually it requires another Baali, so you could Clan Impersonate to Baali on vamp A first, then play this on vamp B.

Marko, Prince of Helsinki
Last edit: 21 Nov 2014 22:18 by a-e.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds