file submission: el diablo verde

02 Jun 2015 00:36 - 02 Jun 2015 22:23 #71455 by koko Loco
First, bravo snegiem for bringing memories of this legendary Nos Mexican Wrestler back for me. Years ago I had hoped that el diablo verde would be considered, however thought this this vamp would not be considered due to Beast already available, followed by Black Annis. However be nice to have el diablo verde in group 6.

I think due to his background and incredible combat/wrestling skills, it's appropriate to give him more of a rush with possible strings attached. While trying to keep balance with some disadvantage.

Name: el diablo verde
Cardtype: nosferatu
group: 6
capacity:4
POT obf for

independant. red list. Once per turn el diablo verde may burn 1 blood and discard a combat card to enter combat with a ready minion. el diablo verde can only block (D)action’s that target him, and has -1 stealth on hunt actions. +1 strength.

or

POT obf for
independant. red list. Once per turn el diablo verde may burn 1 blood to enter combat with a ready minion. el diablo verde can only block (D)action’s that target him. Non-combat actions cost el diablo verde an additional blood. el diablo verde can not maneuver to long, or press to end. +1 strength.

or

POT obf for
independant. red list. Once per turn el diablo verde may enter combat with a ready minion. el diablo verde can only block (D)action’s that target him. If El Diablo Verde goes to torpor, his or her controller burns 3 pool.+1 strength
Last edit: 02 Jun 2015 22:23 by koko Loco.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2015 17:16 - 09 Nov 2015 17:24 #74164 by Maddog
Some great idea's, like them a lot :)

I've always loved the story of this Mexican mask wearing nos wrestler and his involvement in the whole E.W.W (Extreme Wrestling Warfare).The brutal and deadly variation of wrestling within the World of Darkness. Which also had other supernatural combatants, (not just vampires) such as werewolves, changelings ect.The human "fans suspect nothing, being so jaded from the bloody and spectacular maneuvers that they believe the open displays of supernatural might is mere show"

This Extreme Wrestling Warfare, is an incredible violent & has a high death count. El Diablo Verde is said to be "among the mightiest combatants of the ring and the hidden master of the games"

Very cool character and background story, be great to see this heavy weight champion in action on Vtes ring.
Last edit: 09 Nov 2015 17:24 by Maddog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds